Dead Island - 9.xx through eBay

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']PC..ugh. I can't believe people still game on PC.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe people still game on consoles.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']PC..ugh. I can't believe people still game on PC.[/QUOTE]

only people who arent stupid enough to get ripped off like paying for xbox live or overpriced HDs.

With Dead Island keys having been exploited in the past, I'm not a big fan of getting them from some random eBay seller. Note that the slickdeals "post" on this was not frontpaged, and the thread has been downvoted several times for promoting shady eBay sales.

[quote name='Reikon']I can't believe people still game on consoles.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe people still play shooters. :lol:

[quote name='Razorfish']With Dead Island keys having been exploited in the past, I'm not a big fan of getting them from some random eBay seller. Note that the slickdeals "post" on this was not frontpaged, and the thread has been downvoted several times for promoting shady eBay sales.[/QUOTE]

This. I would avoid ebay for Dead Island keys. If you want one, you're better off waiting for amazon to run another sale on them, or waiting for it to get cheaper in general, probably won't take long.

Damn, I was willing to jump on this in an instant if it were for consoles.

Oooooooooooooooh now you've all gone an' done it.

3536ok.jpg

Keep in mind that keys from eBay are usually for another region and/or may be bought with stolen credit cards and resold through eBay (and, if the publishers decide they don't like you buying for another region or the keys are fraudulent, they will be removed from your account).

Just putting it out there as a warning; just know what you're getting into. Side note: reports say that, most of the time, they just deactivate the key, not disable the entire the account (if that's your worry). Proceed with caution, but it's your choice after you know what you're getting into.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I can't believe people still play games.[/QUOTE]

Play games?!? Yeah, right, I just look for CAG deals on them, buy them, and move on to looking for the next deal...

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Play games?!? Yeah, right, I just look for CAG deals on them, buy them, and move on to looking for the next deal...[/QUOTE]

Some of us actually do this. Some have a buying problem. lol

[quote name='Reikon']I can't believe people still game on consoles.[/QUOTE]

lol touche.

I used to game exclusively on PC but now do it on consoles. PC's are way better when it comes to shooters. The aiming reticle mechanism on a mouse is way superior over the console controller.

[quote name='xRidley']These keys are hacked/stolen and part of the leak, beware. Same with the cheap Dirt 3 keys.[/QUOTE]

What? I don't think Dead Island was ever given away with video cards, so what leak? These are just probably keys from some country with very cheap games.

bread's done
Back