Dead Island Game of the Year Edition PC Giveaway

Tallkido

CAGiversary!
A holiday paradise gone mad; a tropical island overwhelmed with chaos; a mysterious zombie virus outbreak that cannot be contained. Welcome to Banoi.

In preparation for the return to Banoi, Raptr is rewarding top Zombie FPS gamers with a free Game of the Year version of Dead Island. Rank up and be ready for Dead Island: Riptide -- set to release April 23rd.

Requirements:

Selected top Zombie FPS titles:
Arma II
BF3 (PC)
Black Ops II (PC)
Borderlands 2 (PC)
Dead Rising 2 (PC)
Left 4 Dead (PC)
Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
Walking Dead EP1 (PC)

http://raptr.com/rewards/dead-island-pc

[quote name='ckehvin']Is there any way to run the desktop application on Mac?[/QUOTE]

Nope, unless you downloaded the mac version before it was discontinued.

I got one about 6 min into the giveaway. The servers were hammered so hard it took a long time to get the page to load. I attempted both by website and by the app, and only the website went through. But all the codes are gone now.

They REALLY should have anticipated just how hammered they would get with this.

Was on Page good hour early waiting for countdown clicked claim right at the go then i get error message of course because it times out then reload then get raptr error for the love of god that would have been a good one too have.:hot:

I somehow managed to get one before they ran out. Took forever for the pages to load, then the claim button didn't seem to work when I clicked it and after that I couldn't get pages to load anymore. Luckily, that one time that the page did load and I clicked claim it went through because after I checked my rewards page after the traffic overload stopped I had a key. :bouncy:

I got lucky, with how much the site was being hammered i barely managed to get one by the time it dropped to 700. i would have been pissed if i missed it because i was anticipating this giveaway for a few days now..

I'm one of the ones who has used Raptr since it started, and I missed out, so I am pissed. :D They don't reward dedicated users, they reward people who cheat the system or have luck. It seems to be a mix anymore.

bread's done
Back