Dead Island - Historical Deals

dc_fortythree

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Decided to jump into Dead Island (mainly for co-op), but wondering if Kmarts sale price this week of $34.99 is a good deal. I haven't been following this game so I'm hoping another CAG has and can tell me if its been cheaper before, Black Friday not included. Thanks for the help!

Best Buy had it for $30 on BF; $34.99 isn't bad.

I am also interested, but I feel like due to all of the competition I will be able to snag this somewhere for $20-25 within the next few months.

...I wouldn't suggest that anyone but me pass on a deal they feel comfortable with for my "hunch :p

haha i feel the same thing about "hunches" hence the thread :) Looks like Amazon PM'd Kmart this week so with some unused credit I think I'm gonna bite. Thanks for the help!

[quote name='iamsobroke']Dead Island is a really good game, I picked it up for $10 on BF Amazon, with a $20 credit I had.[/QUOTE]

Nope. You picked it up for $30 and paid for it with various forms of payment.

OP: If you haven't tried the game yet you should rent it from Redbox first. I thought I would love it, played it for about 3 hours co-op with two other people and we all got bored of it to the point of not even playing it more the next day before needing to return it.

[quote name='Kerig']
OP: If you haven't tried the game yet you should rent it from Redbox first. I thought I would love it, played it for about 3 hours co-op with two other people and we all got bored of it to the point of not even playing it more the next day before needing to return it.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up. i played it at PAX and i got the same impression of it as L4D (great co-op, crappy single player) and hopefully it holds up just as well...OK half as well LOL.

bread's done
Back