[DEAD] It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia DVD Seasons 1-4, $45

My favorite show in the last 6 years. At 45 its a must buy. I own them all and they are great to rewatch the shows over and over again.

Wow that is a great find. I wish they had a specific deal on the 4th season as I already have the first 3 seasons. One of the funniest, if not the funniest, shows on television.

Heck, at this price, you could probably buy it and sell seasons 1-3 and get the 4th for free..lol

I figure they dropped the price since some may have it for around $12.99 or so come black friday.

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']Heck, at this price, you could probably buy it and sell seasons 1-3 and get the 4th for free..lol

I figure they dropped the price since some may have it for around $12.99 or so come black friday.[/QUOTE]

I actually thought about doing that, lol. Hmm....

night man, sneaky and mean
?something? inside my dreams
i think i love you
you make me wanna cry, you make me wanna die
i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you night man

every night you come into my room and pin me down with your strong arms you pin me down and i try to fight you you come inside me you fill me up and i become the night man

just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong but it's just right
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like loving brothers
One on top, and one on bottom
One inside, and one is out
One is screaming he's so happy
The other's screaming a passionate shout
It's the Night Man
The feeling so wrong it's right man
the feeling so wrong...
I can't fight you man when you come inside me and pin me down your strong hands and I'll become the Night....the passionate, passionate Night Man.

Thanks my brother loves this show, he tried to get me hooked on it by making me watch the Season 1 & 2 DVD. Might get it for him, guess he will have an extra season 1 & 2.

only saw seasons 1 & 2 and bits and pieces otherwise. absolutely loved it and wanted to buy earlier, but didn't want to buy it piece by piece. this just solved that problem! :whistle2:D

im waiting till they go on sale for 9.99-12.99 again cause that would be less then 40 (seasons 1+2 are on 1 set) but 45 is still a great deal for this awesome series

I bought my roommate the first two volumes for Christmas last year. Now that I've seen his copies, I realize how much I love the show :) My mother offered to get this for me for Christmas, so now we can add season four to the collection :D

[quote name='antlp89']Wow that is a great find. I wish they had a specific deal on the 4th season as I already have the first 3 seasons. One of the funniest, if not the funniest, shows on television.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I've got the first two volumes, and just need a deal on volume 3. Hopefully I'll find something during black friday this year.

[quote name='41down']never seen this show but ive heard nothingbut great things...really on the fence about this one[/QUOTE]

Check out the show on Hulu.com. Season 1/2 is great, 3 & 4 have their ups & downs, and season 5 is great so far. The Waitress Is Getting Married (Season 5, episode 5) is the funniest single episode of anything I've seen in many years.

[quote name='ctrek3']how does this show compare to how i met your mother?[/QUOTE]

About 1000 times funnier, assuming you have a sick and twisted sense of humor.

It's kind of like Seinfeld on acid, if that makes sense.

And rise it shall ... $44.99 gold box deal ... go go go!

Plus -

Today Only, Save an Extra $10 on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
Today only, buy the Gold Box deal on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Seasons 1-4" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Its A Very Sunny Christmas" on DVD and save an extra $10 at checkout when you add both to your cart

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='41down']never seen this show but have heard nothing but great things...i love funny/stupid shit. should i pick these up?[/QUOTE]

Yes ... unless you're easily offended ... otherwise, yes

bread's done
Back