[Dead] Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (BR + Digital) - $19.99 + 2.98 shipping

Nice. I notice Amazon is giving away a $10 promo credit if you buy it from them, but it's $47 so no deal there.

$23 is a pretty solid deal, though looking at their other prices I feel a bit skeptical. Our orders are covered by Amazon in case they do screw it up

Might be able to get it even cheaper by contacting the seller and/or Amazon: "Note: Free shipping when purchased from Official NBC Universal Store. Not eligible for Amazon Prime."

I had absolutely no active interest in this, but for the price I can't say no to 2.5 good dinosaur movies. Almost tempted to pay the extra $2 for expedited shipping to help push it out the door...almost.

this is a damn good price, got it myself for around 15 on BF ( bought from B&N and had an old gift card). ive only seen the first one so far, but aside from some of the CGI looking dated, it looked and sounded fantastic. the special features are also very good

Are you all seeing the "Get $10 Amazon credit with this purchase" promotion? Because that's what tipped me over the edge.

[quote name='seanw']Are you all seeing the "Get $10 Amazon credit with this purchase" promotion? Because that's what tipped me over the edge.[/QUOTE]

. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com

BUT THIS ITEM SAYS

Note: Free shipping when purchased from Official NBC Universal Store. Not eligible for Amazon Prime.
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Official NBC Universal Store

so you WILL NOT GET THE 10 buck gift code

[quote name='seanw']Are you all seeing the "Get $10 Amazon credit with this purchase" promotion? Because that's what tipped me over the edge.[/QUOTE]

I hope not because you only get that when ordering the higher price one sold by amazon itself.

In case anyone was wondering if their order would be canceled, mine just shipped :D

So hopefully, everyone elses order got shipped as well.

Thanks for the update. I checked my order 2 minutes ago but it still says "shipping soon", which in their case probably means "still thinking about how to end this well".

[quote name='Kerig']Thanks for the update. I checked my order 2 minutes ago but it still says "shipping soon", which in their case probably means "still thinking about how to end this well".[/QUOTE]

That would make a great quote for a sig. Mind?

lol...yeah...funny. Mine was still "shipping soon" last night...and then I get a shipping confirmation this morning with expected delivery for this afternoon. Communication fail...but a great deal so whatevs.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']That would make a great quote for a sig. Mind?[/QUOTE]

I would be honored, thanks.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']lol...yeah...funny. Mine was still "shipping soon" last night...and then I get a shipping confirmation this morning with expected delivery for this afternoon. Communication fail...but a great deal so whatevs.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Mine said "Shipping Soon" last night. Look out the front door this morning and it is sitting on my front steps. You're a little late on that shipping notice NBC!

Pretty sure most third party marketplace retailers show shipping soon immediately after ordering on Amazon. It's not really a sign of anything usually.

so get this
I called NBC Universal and was told the item was back-ordered until the 21st, which when it would ship out since there was 2000 copies of this title that was ordered. they also told me the order was still on and not going to be cancelled.
This really sucks though considering I placed the order around 7 something on wed morning

Got an E-mail from them tonight, I was worried to open it since the status was still showing as "shipping soon"...

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent order for the Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy. We appreciate your business! Due to overwhelming demand for this amazing deal, we regret that this title has oversold and we are currently out of stock. The estimated ship date for your order is now December 19th. You will receive an email notification as soon as your order ships. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay, and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Thank you!"

I don't mind waiting, it's nice of them to not cancel the excess...not that you can have excess orders on Amazon though :oldman:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back