[DEAD] Kirb's lowball! ALL PAID ITEMS SHIPPING TODAY! DC# IN OP!

With the tick-tock rhythm, a bump for the drop,

and then I bumped up,

I took the hit I was given, then I bumped again,

then I bumped again.

I wonder if this song is about making your thread more visible.

I said, How do I get back there to, the place where I fell asleep inside you?

How do I get myself back to the place where you said...

I want some more bids, to get me through this.

That's how it goes, right?

Davy Jones Disney Infinity Figure MIB - $4

if you aren't pregnant then you definitely need a different song... this one works

http://youtu.be/w0N4twV28Mw

Last edited by a moderator:
One more bump! We're nearing the end, and I've accumulated some freebies that will be thrown into the top five winners! A hint you want? Well, I hope everybody loves newly born kittens!

Alright, since this isn't too crowded, the auction will end at X:07. 6:07 here in the west, 8:07 in the center, and 9:07 in the east. Some pretty good deals here, and it's been a fun ride!

Alright, she is finished. As soon as possible, PM me your address so I can get the S&H totals up and ready to go. The sooner I get those details, the sooner I can get your package out!

Quick question for anybody who ships often:

I haven't had a lowball sale for awhile, and I don't ship off stuff much anymore. I now slightly remember the PayPal multi-shipping option no longer supporting just standard "parcel post" (is this correct still?) and the USPS website is giving me issues showing that now I can only ship via Priority. Do I now need to go to the Post Office physically to ship via parcel? The option I was given on PayPal said a box weighing roughly 1.8 pounds that is a standard size would cost $10 to ship. Anybody have any other tips?

Parcel Post no longer exists. There is a replacement, but until you get around 4 pounds it's negligible difference with priority. :/

Parcel Post no longer exists. There is a replacement, but until you get around 4 pounds it's negligible difference with priority. :/
That is what I was worried about. Looks like UPS might be the better option for some (or most) of the smaller packages over 12 oz.

Quick update for everybody! I've got most stuff packaged up and ready to go. Any boxes over 1 LB (Masa, TLP, Mixer, and as of now Ragaboo) I am going to have to take to UPS and find out a set amount, as now the cheapest route to go on those packages are Priority, and to ship out a single blanket (which weighs 1 lb 4 oz) would be $9.5x for the new "Parcel Post" or $9.97 for priority. That is ridiculous. I'll send out PMs with all the details tomorrow morning, as today is the GF's birthday and I had to sneak away to get this far while she was napping, haha.

Thank you all for the patience!

Quick update for everybody! I've got most stuff packaged up and ready to go. Any boxes over 1 LB (Masa, TLP, Mixer, and as of now Ragaboo) I am going to have to take to UPS and find out a set amount, as now the cheapest route to go on those packages are Priority, and to ship out a single blanket (which weighs 1 lb 4 oz) would be $9.5x for the new "Parcel Post" or $9.97 for priority. That is ridiculous. I'll send out PMs with all the details tomorrow morning, as today is the GF's birthday and I had to sneak away to get this far while she was napping, haha.

Do note that pricing will vary by region. It'll be cheaper to ship to me as we're in neighboring regions, but shipping to the east coast will be pricey.

No problem! That is a bit much, especially considering I'm only paying $4 for the actual item. Lol

Another quick update:

I apologize again for taking my time, but inbetween getting this lowball sale all taken care of, we are currently in the process of preparing to move. It's been hectic and I'm sure all of you know, and with the current changes to USPS *grumble grumble* it's been hard finding a happy medium with shipping prices. I appreciate the patience and will have all of the packages out by Friday or Saturday, depending on when I can get to the post office and UPS store.

bread's done
Back