[DEAD] Ltd Time Trigun, Tenchi Uni Boxsets for 55.83, R.O.D. for 89.33 At Rightstuf

Drahken

CAGiversary!
For a limited time till they update the pages correctly you can use the Coupon

animetoo to get 33% off of all Ganeon Products including those on weekly specials. Well for the ones on weekly specials it only seems to take off 25% but still not bad.

R.O.D. TV DVD Box Set (1-7) (Hyb) (Limited Book Set Version)

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/OMGYTmqopP8Z83TvxW/browse/item/66957/4/153/0

Trigun DVD Box Set (1-8) (Hyb)

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/OMGYTmqopP8Z83TvxW/browse/item/55133/4/153/0

Tenchi Muyo: Universe TV Series DVD Box Set (1-8) (Hyb)

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/OMGYTmqopP8Z83TvxW/browse/item/55063/4/153/0

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']What's a DDD sale?[/QUOTE]

The deepdiscountdvd.com 20% off sale that was last week. There may be a thread about it around here somewhere. /sarcasm

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fuck you, I'm poor! :bomb:

Damn DDD sale ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same here :cry: And I've been wanting the Hellsing and Trigun sets forever.

Edit: And thanks for reminding me OP, I'll go update the Rightstuf Weekly thread.

Edit Again: I'll update it later since they are just now in process of updating it themselves. Normally there are two pages of weekly specials, but currently there is only one.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Same here :cry: And I've been wanting the Hellsing and Trigun sets forever.

Edit: And thanks for reminding me OP, I'll go update the Rightstuf Weekly thread.[/QUOTE]

I already have those two, but I want R.O.D. the TV. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I already have those two, but I want R.O.D. the TV. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I wasn't able to pull the trigger on Trigun box set (which I really really want) because I thought $75 was still too high, was hoping for it to come down in price again, and that I had/have no money. For $50 or so, that's not bad at all.

Its not like ROD TV is good or anything. It finally got somewhat interesting around episode 11.

Better off Borrowing them or DL them. Not worth the money.

[quote name='gopro']Its not like ROD TV is good or anything. It finally got somewhat interesting around episode 11.

Better off Borrowing them or DL them. Not worth the money.[/QUOTE]

Haha

It's my wife's favorite anime right now. I've yet to watch much of it though.

[quote name='gopro']Its not like ROD TV is good or anything. It finally got somewhat interesting around episode 11.

From what I've seen (3-4 eps) it's good.

No, it's not good... it's great! God forbid they spend time developing the characters, huh? Those "boring" episodes are probably my favorites, just because watching the characters interact with all of their individual little quirks feels so natural. Wonderfully written, with an amazing soundtrack and an animation budget that dwarfs most other shows, R.O.D The TV is definitely one of the best things released in the last few years.

[quote name='backstrokestyles']Hmm I hope they honor the $55 Trigun Box Set, I really want it.[/QUOTE]

When I got the Saber Marionette J Collection for 46 from 70 they honored it.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I'll never understand the allure of Trigun... bleh.[/QUOTE]

Sure, the animation sucks but everything else is fairly solid. At least that's what I thought ...

It's better than FMA in any case. ;)

bread's done
Back