[DEAD] Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP) - $13.46 w/ FREE Shipping @ Amazon.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']It's 14.99 on the PSN store, I prefer digital with the Sony handhelds[/QUOTE]

I do too, but now, no matter the preference, there is no good excuse for a PSP owner and JRPG fan to not have this. :D

Although it's hard not to compare this to the PS1 version (which many consider to be the superior iteration), I'd say this is well worth the price of admission for this timeless classic... Not so much for the bland, lifeless translation (Wind's Nocturne comes to mind - just dub the LSSSC version over it).

[quote name='Jaysonguy']It's 14.99 on the PSN store, I prefer digital with the Sony handhelds[/QUOTE]

Yeah and if you are going to get Vita, buying it on the PSN store is the only way to play the game on the system.

It's been confirmed by Sony that UMD Passport, a service that lets UMD owners to register their games and download them from the PSN store with a small fee, won't be coming in NA.

Plus, Vita up-scales PSP games and it is not terrible like how 3DS does with DS games. All PSP games look way better on Vita than when they are being played on PSP and it supports a couple of up-scaling options for your preference.

I'm tempted, but my PSP RPG backlog alone is too big. I'm also trying to do less spontaneous buys (But deals like this make it so hard!)

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Still not as good as LSSSC on the PS1, but great if you're new to the series or have a PSP.[/QUOTE]

Its sucks on PS1 now though. The version may be superior but collectors have inflated the price of that game. So many people now get it just to collect and not even play it. That game probably goes for at least $50 used unless you're a collector id rather be practical and spend $13.46.

I remember seeing tons of complete copies on the PS1 in used CD shops back in the day in south FL. Always said what the hell is that anime thing.

BTW I ordered this at this price right before the thread even started. I ordered this with Dead rising 2 Zombrex edition for $21.62. Just shipped yesterday.

Its actually great now I don't have to hunt down a copy on PS1 and pay a ridiculous price due to collectors hoarding it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information regarding UMD and the updating to the Vita. Really want to see what this game is like on the Vita so im gonna spend the extra couple of bucks and get it from PSN.
grin.jpg

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Decided to bite!! Need some games on the PSP! Anyone have any recoomendations?[/QUOTE]

Here's a few games I enjoyed and that, for a lot of which, I payed under 10 bucks.

If you like RPGs:

Crisis Core
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy IV Complete
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Jeanne D'Arc
Persona
Persona 2
Persona 3 Portable
Valkyria Chronicles II
Breath of Fire III (EU import only)
Tales of Eternia (EU import only)

If you like fighting games:

Tekken Dark Resurrection
Tekken 6
Dissidia
Dissidia 012
PowerStone Collection
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny
Guilty Gear Judgment

If you like action games:

GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

Last edited by a moderator:
Since my ex-wife took the PS1 copy we had in the divorce so long ago, I went for this one. I know it's a port, but I played it once a long time ago and would like to play it again. And getting it at that price is a good deal. Plus, it allowed me to get some other things with the free super saver shipping.

[quote name='poehitman']Did anyone besides me buy it?[/QUOTE]

I did. I still have my Sega CD and PS1 versions but I really like this game.

[quote name='roymustang']Here's a few games I enjoyed and that, for a lot of which, I payed under 10 bucks.

If you like RPGs:

Crisis Core
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy IV Complete
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Jeanne D'Arc
Persona
Persona 2
Persona 3 Portable
Valkyria Chronicles II
Breath of Fire III (EU import only)
Tales of Eternia (EU import only)

If you like fighting games:

Tekken Dark Resurrection
Tekken 6
Dissidia
Dissidia 012
PowerStone Collection
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny
Guilty Gear Judgment

If you like action games:

GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, for the very big list. I do have the GTA Games. Luckily I picked this game up, I hope it's worth it!!! Never got a chance to play the original on PS1

[quote name='poehitman']Did anyone besides me buy it?[/QUOTE]
I got it, too. Was almost going to hold off, but the price was great. I just forgot to post a 'Thanks OP' last night. Here it is, albeit belated: Thanks OP!

I grabbed a copy of it, and a copy of Solarobato.

Thanks to the OP for posting this, great price for the game from what I hear (I haven't played it since the orignial PS1, and I hardly remember it).

bread's done
Back