*DEAD*Madden 11 PS3 and 360 $23.98 shipped @EA

[quote name='CyReN']On the fence, worth it?[/QUOTE]

I had it for about a month and traded it in. Overall it's the most polished Madden to come out in quite a few years... It's just that it's still Madden though, so if you're tiring of the series like me then no amount of polish will wear that away.

I'm not sure honestly. I would figure the game will drop more after the superbowl. I held out long as I could and picked it up on BF for $29, so IMO yes, worth it.

It won't drop much more then this until the new one comes out.

Like I said if you like Madden, it's the best Madden in a long time...

Ya in case it wasnt ovious, the nfc code expired so i immediatly thought about typing in AFC. 26.01 Shipped and I had to buy it because my team is going to the superbowl!

I hope rodgers gets over his hidden concussion, thanks peppers!

What's the shipping for this? Is it 1 to 2 day shipping like the Dead Space deal EA did before Christmas last year?

[quote name='jcslao']What's the shipping for this? Is it 1 to 2 day shipping like the Dead Space deal EA did before Christmas last year?[/QUOTE]

It applies to the "Standard (3-4 Days)" shipping they offer. Whether or not it gets to your house faster then that, I have no idea.

Definitely worth it. If you don't like it you can trade it in to Amazon.com for $19.50! You can't go wrong imo.

As for shipping, I ordered stuff from their 50% off sale a few days at 3-4 day shipping and it hasn't been shipped yet. Dunno if this is the same for others.

[quote name='supermanram']Do they charge tax?[/QUOTE]

For CA at least, yes.

[quote name='bk187']As for shipping, I ordered stuff from their 50% off sale a few days at 3-4 day shipping and it hasn't been shipped yet. Dunno if this is the same for others.

For CA at least, yes.[/QUOTE]

BOOO! lol

I bit, my boy was just talking about copping this and now I get it for 25, my bro is always bugging me for not having Madden so now he'll be able to slap me around in it smh

Thanks, I asked for the "20%" off coupon (it really gives you $20.00 off) and they gave it to me. I got Madden 11 PS3 for a grand total of $4.29. (That includes tax)

[quote name='UNC5052']Thanks, I asked for the "20%" off coupon (it really gives you $20.00 off) and they gave it to me. I got Madden 11 PS3 for a grand total of $4.29. (That includes tax)[/QUOTE]
Eh? You just called customer service and said "Can I have a 20% off coupon?" and they gave it to you?

[quote name='TraBuch']Eh? You just called customer service and said "Can I have a 20% off coupon?" and they gave it to you?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I did the live chat on their website a few days ago during the 50% off sale and asked for one. (lots of people on here were doing that) I told them I never received one in my email, (which I didn't) and they gave it to me. I didn't get it until 1 minute after the sale ended though, so I didn't use it then, and I am glad I still had it. You could probably still try to ask them if you already had an EA account and didn't receive a coupon in your email.

[quote name='amorbis']Seems to be dead as of 4:40 PST too bad.[/QUOTE]

Even the AFC code is dead? I'd assume that one will work until the AFC championship game is over (or until the time it is scheduled to be over).

[quote name='bk187']Even the AFC code is dead? I'd assume that one will work until the AFC championship game is over (or until the time it is scheduled to be over).[/QUOTE]

AFC isn't working for me either.. fail.

That's what happens when SD comes into play... I'm sure they were going to keep it going since they kept it going through the whole NFC game, but probably just sold too many of them.

[quote name='JKSonic']That's what happens when SD comes into play... I'm sure they were going to keep it going since they kept it going through the whole NFC game, but probably just sold too many of them.[/QUOTE]

Nah it was only supposed to work for 50 copies

[quote name='gotdott']Nah it was only supposed to work for 50 copies[/QUOTE]

50 copies? that cant be rite...thats like "why bother" territory. I still got one with the afc code....I wonder where it was supposed to be released if it was only for 50 uses?

It was a special flash deal, each code was only for 50 people. They do them every so often.

The AFC code was guessed early, so people got it before the deal was supposed to be available. They'll be rerunning the deal sometime this week.

bread's done
Back