*DEAD*Make $31 on a webcam at amazon, Black Friday

[quote name='goomba478']Thanks OP apparently I just got the last one (it said one in stock) ... appreciate it![/quote]

And it said 1 in stock when I bought it, and it still says 1 in stock...

Um, link Im showing says 80-10, 69.99 sale, $50 rebate. That still adds to 20 bucks you pay.

Is this deal been "fixed"?

this is ridiculous. Not only were my mouse and webcam canceled, but now they're charging me for shipping on my remaining item because now my item total is underneath 25 bucks.

I just got the cancellation notice, and I'm pretty pissed. They could have cancelled this right away, instead of waiting over a week. Hell, I would have actually paid $18.99 for it, which would have been the correct price after the rebate. This is pretty ridiculous.

[quote name='jesta2817']this is ridiculous. Not only were my mouse and webcam canceled, but now they're charging me for shipping on my remaining item because now my item total is underneath 25 bucks.[/quote]

I would contact customer service about that, especially since that e-mail expressed it was their mistake. The least they can do is adjust your shipping charge on that item or cancel your order if it hasn't shipped. Fortunately, my other item in the order shipped before this happened. Now I'm waiting for the Halo 3 Legendary edition to get canceled.

My mouse was canceled too, and I didn't even order a mouse. WTF?

Not only that, because of their mistake if we wanted to order it now we'd have to pay an additional $15. Plus they shipped some of them at the $18 price, just not all.

I payed partly with GC balance and partly with my PP debit card. I got the GC balance refunded but I'm still waiting to get back what I paid on my debit card. Tomorrow I'm going to write them a letter complaining about the whole deal. Silly me, there was just a hold on the PP funds that got canceled two days before they canceled my order.

I'm seriously thinking they lost me as a customer over this coupled with 80% of the time when I order something it comes damaged (several times I've had DVD cases and books with cuts in them).

An update.
After complaining over the weekend I received an email this morning.

We are making an exception in this case, at this point of time I request you to place an order for the canceled items and ---write back to us using this link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html

When we receive an e-mail from you using the form above, rest assured we'll honor the price for which you have initially placed the order that is reducing the price to the initial price.
:bouncy:
So $19 isn't -$31, but it's a lot better than $75 and it is infinitely better than buying one from the someone that got their order from 11/23 and immediately put it on eBay.

bread's done
Back