(DEAD) Mario Superstar Baseball Used $9.99 @ hastings

chewster777

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
This month at hastings they have selected used titles marked down to $9.99 each. Mario Superstar Baseball was the only one really worth mentioning. It's great that this gamecube game can be found at a reasonable price. When I bought copies of it today, I had to show them the in-store flyer to prove to them that $9.99 was the correct price. Hopefully, they won't hassle you. :roll:

In case you really don't care for the game, you could always pick up a few and trade them in @ gamestop to get $20 in credit! I will be combining this with the trade in 3 get $10 extra deal for sure.

If you don't have a hastings, I'll grab extra copies to sell/trade!

EDIT - Here's a scan if you need proof!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/chewster777/hasting999deal.jpg

hasting999.jpg

My Hastings brochure came to today with the local rag, no Mario Baseball. Just the 50% off seasons and a bunch of coupons.

In my local Hastings (McAllen, TX) they didnt have any used Mario Baseball in stock, but they did have Super Mario Sunshine (used) for $5. I was going to pick it up but there was no employee near me to open up the glass screen so I went to look for the new Muse album... by the time I came back with an employee to open up the glass (in order to get the game) some dude already had it in his hand and he was looking for 2 more used games (buy 2 used get 1 free)... i am still pissed about not getting the game for $5....:bomb:

[quote name='b3b0p']My Hastings brochure came to today with the local rag, no Mario Baseball. Just the 50% off seasons and a bunch of coupons.[/QUOTE] This deal is NOT in the sale ad. Its in the new releases booklet thing that they have at the registers.

[quote name='yoursisterspretty']This deal is NOT in the sale ad. Its in the new releases booklet thing that they have at the registers.[/QUOTE]

I wish my Hastings even had that. :S

[quote name='GHardin']I wish my Hastings even had that. :S[/quote]

Well I had them check in the computer after I found the "flyer". It was already entered in as 9.99. Give it a shot, can't hurt anything.

[quote name='yoursisterspretty']Well I had them check in the computer after I found the "flyer". It was already entered in as 9.99. Give it a shot, can't hurt anything.[/QUOTE]
By now, I've given up on my local store - they seem to be quite hopeless in some respects. That, and I'm pretty much broke now. : /

None at the Killeen, TX location either. :whistle2:(

They did have three Castlevania Double Packs for GBA, new for $30. Since my TRU did not have any (from the TRU sale thread), I went ahead and picked one up, justifying it as $15 per game in order to satisfy my CAG principles. :)

Okay guys, I'm back with the games. I only have three to sell/trade with you guys, so I guess I'll just go down the list and start contacting you guys one by one.

I'm asking around $20-25 for these. Thanks.

Okay this is taking too long. I need to sell/trade these copies I have now! The first people to respond will get them. Otherwise I guess I'll just keep asking people. Here are the offers:

1) Complete- Good Case-Disc has several scratches on the disc - $22
2) Complete- Good Case-Disc has a lot of scratches and looks like a kid got a hold of it - $20

I'll ship first class and send the game in a bubble wrap mailer.

EDIT - #2 All my copies for sale have been sold!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Let's not turn this into ebay. Anyone who is able to pick up extras should ask those who asked first.[/QUOTE]

Say what you will, but this offer got me a sweet ass copy of Mario Baseball. The game is tons of fun!

All of my copies have all been sold. Best of luck to those still looking for it.
If you need the flyer to prove the sale, tell me and I can mail one out to you. It should surely get to you before the end of the sale(end of July).

Could anyone else score me a copy? I called last night and they told me they had a copy so I drove their this morning and they couldn't find it. I've been looking for this game for many months now. Everytime I find it for a good price it's sold out. If anyone would sell me a copy for 20 bucks I'd owe you big time...

[quote name='puddytay']Could anyone else score me a copy? I called last night and they told me they had a copy so I drove their this morning and they couldn't find it. I've been looking for this game for many months now. Everytime I find it for a good price it's sold out. If anyone would sell me a copy for 20 bucks I'd owe you big time...[/QUOTE]

Puddy, are you also on gametz (name seems familliar)? If so, if I can find one locally, I'd hook you up.

yes I am on gametz... I've been on there for like 7 years... My user name is KillerKlown now...

bread's done
Back