[DEAD] Maxim

8ball305

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (94%)
Free year subscription for Maxim is back from rewardsgold.
tgs_maxim_pg1_r1_c1.jpg

tgs_maxim_pg1_r2_c1.jpg

tgs_maxim_pg1_r3_c1.jpg

tgs_maxim_pg1_r4_c1.jpg

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/maxim_em/tf_survey_maxim.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
To ensure your subscription I suggest you go to maxim site and click customer service link in the bottom and sign in, and check your statues. Ofcourse let a couple of days pass and check it.

[quote name='testisbest']Thanks OP! Signed up, but what's in Maxim? It's not a nudie mag is it?[/quote]

It's not a nude mag. It's very similar to FHM and Stuff (though one or both of those aren't around anymore).

It has famous actresses/celebrities in it. Your typical "guy mag".

[quote name='Oktoberfest']if one already has a subscription, doing this will just add on to it, yes?[/quote]

In case you didn't notice the second post, it does.

Maxim sucks unless you're under 18.

They're always giving it away free because it's about 10% Photoshopped celebs and 90% advertisements and paid promotions.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Maxim sucks unless you're under 18.

They're always giving it away free because it's about 10% Photoshopped celebs and 90% advertisements and paid promotions.[/quote]
^^ This.

They get paid for people doing the surveys and the only need a right amount of them so you have to be fast and get your subscription.

I signed up on the 10th. I tried to check to ensure if I got it and the website tells me that it does not have my email or my home address registered but I got an email from rewardgold. Did I not get it, or do i just have to play the waiting game to see if I receive it?

bread's done
Back