Feedback
69 (100%)
Meijer's new ad has a Buy 1 get 1 free sale on the following Gamecube games:

5957776.jpg

• Super Mario Sunshine
  • Zelda: Wind Waker
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
  • Luigi's Mansion
Not a big list, but quality titles. 2 games for $20, sweet deal, if you don't already have these.

I recommend Luigi's Mansion and Mario Golf for those who already have Zelda. I put in to many hours to count on Mario Golf.

[quote name='toldawg128']Meijer's new ad has a Buy 1 get 1 free sale on the following Gamecube games:
... [/QUOTE]

I would be all over this if I didn't have these titles already. Great post, OP.

They're all fine games, and anyone who doesn't have two of these should probably take advantage. Sadly, I would think most Gamecube owners probably have had these games for a long time.

I was really hoping Meijer would offer a BOGO on some of the newer Cube titles that a lot of us hadn't gotten around to yet. Things like Pokemon xD, or Fire Emblem: POR, or Battallion Wars.

Anyone who doesn't have them should just buy all of them. Mario Sunshine and Zelda are good games, and Luigi's Mansion is decent if you can get used to the controls (I've played through it five or six times and liked it more each time). Mario Golf is somewhat of a crapfest, but free is free.

[quote name='nnthomas']TOLEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REPRESENT

Just kidding, good deal[/quote]
Don't kid, it's all good. The only one of these games I have is Wind Waker. I could buy 'em all and sell Wind Waker on eBay. I have Mario Golf Advance Tour, so I could hook that up with Toadstool Tour. Hmmm... Luigi's Mansion or Mario Sunshine? Any opinions?

Mario Sunshine was fun, never played Luigis Mansion but I hope to get it today.... For $40 i'd say buy them all and use the extra Mario or Zelda as trade material here. Someone will always be looking for those games after picking up a Cube for the 1st time.

[quote name='jasonditz']They're all fine games, and anyone who doesn't have two of these should probably take advantage. Sadly, I would think most Gamecube owners probably have had these games for a long time.

I was really hoping Meijer would offer a BOGO on some of the newer Cube titles that a lot of us hadn't gotten around to yet. Things like Pokemon xD, or Fire Emblem: POR, or Battallion Wars.[/QUOTE]
xd and fire emblem were exactly what came to mind when i saw this thread

Sweet going to have to hit up Meijers this week, have to grab Wind Waker and not sure what else.....probably mario sunshine. Thanks OP.

Being in TN, there is no Meijer's anywhere near here.. so if someone would be willing to pick up all four of these for me, I'd appreciate it. PM me first though so we can straighten out reimbursement... this naive CAG's never sold/traded with a fellow CAG.

That's a great deal. However, I personally don't think that Mario Sunshine is all that good. It just doesn't compare to Mario 64. Not bad, but a little disappointing in my opinion for a Mario game.

In for Mario Golf and Wind Waker, already had the other two. Had to hunt a little for golf, it was with the red tag deals.

[quote name='toldawg128']AHH! Mine only had Zelda's. I'll try the next closest one.[/quote]

The Meijer in Maumme on Conant had Zelda, Sunshine, and Luigi's Mansion. No sign of Mario Golf. Also there was no indication of the sale in the game department. I hit Meijer after work at 2am last night and didn't feel like tracking down an employee to open the case.

schnuth

I'd pick some up...if I didn't already have all of them. Our Meijer is opening soon. (If not already...I can't remember...)

[quote name='schnuth']The Meijer in Maumme on Conant had Zelda, Sunshine, and Luigi's Mansion. No sign of Mario Golf. Also there was no indication of the sale in the game department. I hit Meijer after work at 2am last night and didn't feel like tracking down an employee to open the case.

schnuth[/quote]

That's the one I went to! Where did you see those games? I didn't see them behind the glass or anywhere. :hot:

For those of you who live near a Meijer but are worried about stock, give BB or CC a try and have them do a pricematch. My cashier looked at me a little funny when I asked to pricematch the Meijer ad. I asked her to check with a manager who cheerfully approved the PM. Also, much thanks to the OP for posting this deal. I would have missed it otherwise since I rarely check the Miejer ad.

S. Elgin, IL

Left with nothing as I couldn't wait any longer for someone to help.

They had all 4.

I wanted Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion as I have the other two.

[quote name='toldawg128']That's the one I went to! Where did you see those games? I didn't see them behind the glass or anywhere. :hot:[/quote]

I saw them in the case, all the way on top. There were also some Zeldas in with the cheap loose games on the endcap when you enter the game department. Hope this helps!

schnuth

[quote name='mzbagel']For those of you who live near a Meijer but are worried about stock, give BB or CC a try and have them do a pricematch. My cashier looked at me a little funny when I asked to pricematch the Meijer ad. I asked her to check with a manager who cheerfully approved the PM. Also, much thanks to the OP for posting this deal. I would have missed it otherwise since I rarely check the Miejer ad.[/quote]

Hmm... I didn't know they would pricematch a B1G1 sale. I might have to check that out.;)

[quote name='schnuth']I saw them in the case, all the way on top. There were also some Zeldas in with the cheap loose games on the endcap when you enter the game department. Hope this helps!

schnuth[/quote]

I saw the Zelda's. I may go back to check it out. Thanks!

Score! I went to the Meijer on Conant again, and picked up all 4! The last time I was there, I was certain they only had Zelda. They restocked. Thanks schnuth, I wouldn't have went back there if you didn't post.

bread's done
Back