(DEAD) Mission Impossible Trilogy Bluray - $9.99 @ Best Buy ($5 with dvd trade in)

[quote name='yuyak']Cool thanks! I wonder if it's the same price in-stores, or can I apply the $5 voucher on an in-store pick up item?[/QUOTE]
They price match their site

Never got too into M:I, though I did like GP. Might pick this up as well as 4. Sounds nice to get the whole series for $10 with trade-ins.

Hopefully it's still $9.99 next week. Already "exhausted" my U&S picks this week and I'm hoping for a new selection tomorrow.

This is the same price in the store, and make sure if on-line says your store doesn't have it you go to the store and check. On-line said my store didn't have it, but it had only one.

Ha, I went by my Best Buy to pick this up, and it was closed! A car caught on fire in the parking deck and everything was evacuated. Hopefully this is still on sale tomorrow, although I'm not optimistic.

[quote name='simmias']Ha, I went by my Best Buy to pick this up, and it was closed! A car caught on fire in the parking deck and everything was evacuated. Hopefully this is still on sale tomorrow, although I'm not optimistic.[/QUOTE]
It's not listed for instore pickup?

Wish I saw this earlier. I just got back from BB trying to match their OWN IN STORE AND IN THE AD DISPLAYED 9.99 price for MI:GP that was on sale this week. It was ringing up for 29.99. I showed them that the picture in the ad and online matched the item on the shelf and showed them that their kiosk listed inventory matched the number of units on the shelf. The manager was adamant that they were not the same thing -something about different SKU's.

I gave up and left and had Target match the price from the BB ad that BB itself would not accept.

[quote name='AoA']Wish I saw this earlier. I just got back from BB trying to match their OWN IN STORE AND IN THE AD DISPLAYED 9.99 price for MI:GP that was on sale this week. It was ringing up for 29.99. I showed them that the picture in the ad and online matched the item on the shelf and showed them that their kiosk listed inventory matched the number of units on the shelf. The manager was adamant that they were not the same thing -something about different SKU's.

I gave up and left and had Target match the price from the BB ad that BB itself would not accept.[/QUOTE]
They were right, you were wrong. The Best Buy exclusive 3-disc offering that you were trying to buy is $29.99. That one's not on sale. The 2-disc version that's available everywhere (such as the Target you PMed it at) is on sale for $9.99. They do indeed have different SKUs.

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']It's not listed for instore pickup?[/QUOTE]
I don't want to chance them not letting me use an U&S on it. I've had that issue before. I'm willing to pay $5 for this, but not $10 ;)

[quote name='simmias']They were right, you were wrong. The Best Buy exclusive 3-disc offering that you were trying to buy is $29.99. That one's not on sale. The 2-disc version that's available everywhere (such as the Target you PMed it at) is on sale for $9.99. They do indeed have different SKUs.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. That's just crazy on their part to make it so complicated. Well it all worked out in the end. I only wanted the simple blu ray version and I guess that's what I got.

[quote name='Astroranagun']pickup ghost protocol BB exclusive...wasn't that the trilogy video & audio quality was subpar stated from blu ray reviewer??[/QUOTE]

Over on Slickdeals, they said this is a pretty crappy trilogy. They are the 2006 releases re-boxed. but for $5, its worth the buy

[quote name='shrike4242']This version doesn't have the 2nd disc from the MI: III stand-alone release.[/QUOTE]
The only feature I'd care about is the Abrams/Cruise commentary track, and that's on this one.

[quote name='AoA']I stand corrected. That's just crazy on their part to make it so complicated. Well it all worked out in the end. I only wanted the simple blu ray version and I guess that's what I got.[/QUOTE]
LOL, well, now the 3-disc one is on sale this week for $9.99. I don't know why they couldn't have just done that in the first place. Time to try to exchange it.

I am not a fan of the series......hated part 2........can't remember what part 3 was about and part 4 was ok.. All I do know is that he tends to run away from a lot of stuff blowing up in the background when a normal person would not survive.

I told my brother this and he was excited but when I checked my phone it was up again to 30... I did buy him the BB exclusive MI4 for 5 after trade in. Not bad.

bread's done
Back