*DEAD* Mountain Dew's Old School/New School Sweepstakes! *DEAD*

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Ziiiiiiiiiiing.

On an unrelated note, I won old school kicks on thursday, and still no email :cry: I'm starting to worry.[/quote]Any good news yet?

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Any good news yet?[/quote]

Sadly...no. I think I am going to wait till tomorrow to send an email, since I'm sure they don't consider Sat/Sun business days. One way or another Mt. Dew is coughin up those shoes. :cool:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Sadly...no. I think I am going to wait till tomorrow to send an email, since I'm sure they don't consider Sat/Sun business days. One way or another Mt. Dew is coughin up those shoes. :cool:[/quote]

Hey man, I won on Thursday as well... and still nothing. I thought I remember people saying it could take over a week, so hopefully we have nothing to worry about yet.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Sadly...no. I think I am going to wait till tomorrow to send an email, since I'm sure they don't consider Sat/Sun business days. One way or another Mt. Dew is coughin up those shoes. :cool:[/quote]

Hey man, I won on Thursday as well... and still nothing. I thought I remember people saying it could take over a week, so hopefully we have nothing to worry about yet.

[quote name='ohram']I wonder what they'll do with all of the un-won prizes.

They still have the hat prizes.[/quote]

Didn't they say that all the remaining prizes will be awarded in a final drawing type thing , were they dump all the entries from everyone that has already entered for one of those items and just draw names or something until everything else is given away? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Weird. They broke the official rules: "The last time/date to enter a Code is 11:59:59 p.m. EST on 8/11/08." Entries are already blocked, though, at least four hours before that deadline.
-Eric

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Weird. They broke the official rules: "The last time/date to enter a Code is 11:59:59 p.m. EST on 8/11/08." Entries are already blocked, though, at least four hours before that deadline.
-Eric[/quote]
Yeah, I was surprised! The subway contest said it ended on the tenth and I could enter codes on the tenth. This one ends on the 11th but I guess it was 1 second after it turned the 11th!!!! I'm not overly upset....I won some Adidas stuff, but I would have liked that last day of play.

[quote name='Gladler']Yeah, I was surprised! The subway contest said it ended on the tenth and I could enter codes on the tenth. This one ends on the 11th but I guess it was 1 second after it turned the 11th!!!! I'm not overly upset....I won some Adidas stuff, but I would have liked that last day of play.
.[/quote]

That's funny. I was able to put in codes today as of 4 pm EST, but when I went to put in more codes around 9 pm, I got the message that the contest was over.

Sad this one is over but it has been the worst IWG for me. I officially ended at 0 - 2,434. Yes, statistically that really, really sucks. Not even a pair of shoes. Oh well. Like others have said, you can't win them all.

Quick question for people. When you got your shoes, did they get delivered by fedex, ups, or just dropped off with the mail?

[quote name='ohram']Quick question for people. When you got your shoes, did they get delivered by fedex, ups, or just dropped off with the mail?[/QUOTE]

My shoes arrived by UPS standard ground shipping. Took 3 business days from when I ordered to get them.

[quote name='projectmayhem101']Hey man, I won on Thursday as well... and still nothing. I thought I remember people saying it could take over a week, so hopefully we have nothing to worry about yet.[/quote]

I was just looking at the FAQ section and saw this:

How will I know if I won adidas Kicks?

Winners will be notified immediately after a prize winning drawing, subject to verification. Each adidas kicks winner will receive an email with a URL and pin code to order the kicks. The email will be sent within 5 (five) business days to the email address entered at the time of promotion registration

So either tonight or tomorrow will fit into the 5 business days, have you gotten your email yet? I'm still waiting...sadly:cold:

[quote name='DJHVIDAL']Atleast I won two shoes[/quote]

Well it'd just be silly if they only sent you one shoe.

I couldn't find anything mentioning the extra prizes, so I guess nobody wins them. But we have a chance at winning a hat! :hot:

There are no extra prizes. I got a response back from them that indicated why the contest ended early: the winning times generated by their algorithm had all been met several hours before the official expiration. Also, the rules indicate that any undeliverable or otherwise unclaimed prizes will NOT be re-awarded.

The only prizes that still need to be awarded are the 2,000 hats. Whoop-do-doo (er, "dew").

-Eric

bread's done
Back