Dead - NBA 2K11 Lightning Deal at 9EST 360 and PS3 for $19.99

19.99 is my prediction. If it is 14.99, then I am definitely in. Might bite on 19.99. No point in getting 2012 for 60 since there won't be a season.

The next one comes out next month right ? Wouldn't amazon want to clear these out with a 14.99 or less tag. Soccer moms will pay this much for it instead of waiting a few more weeks

[quote name='strait edge follower']The next one comes out next month right ? Wouldn't amazon want to clear these out with a 14.99 or less tag. Soccer moms will pay this much for it instead of waiting a few more weeks[/QUOTE]

There is no season this year so prolly not

[quote name='chunlirocks']There is no season this year so prolly not[/QUOTE]

Wow I completly forgot about the nba work stoppage. They are going to loose a crap load of money from this

[quote name='strait edge follower']The next one comes out next month right ? Wouldn't amazon want to clear these out with a 14.99 or less tag. Soccer moms will pay this much for it instead of waiting a few more weeks[/QUOTE]

2K10 is still going for more than $15 new and 2K11 received much more praise, so it seems doubtful.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wow I completly forgot about the nba work stoppage. They are going to loose a crap load of money from this[/QUOTE]

they're still releasing the game

nba 2k12 is still coming out.

does anyone know if it's better on ps3 or 360 (like madden 12 screwing the ps3 owners)? thanks in advance.

guess i'll pass. not gonna have much time for any other games besides the "fall of fundom" releases, tbh (especially a sports game. i still need to put in time with MK). still being available for this long means it needs to be at a lower price, and me not playing sports games (EA sports games - from my 2k boycott since '05) makes it difficult to justify $20 when i'd have to buy 5$ of filler to get free shipping., and gears 3 comes out in a little over a week.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Are there guns in 2k12 ?[/QUOTE]
it depends if 'hitler moustache' Jordan brings his boy Plaxico to the games.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wow I completly forgot about the nba work stoppage. They are going to loose a crap load of money from this[/QUOTE]

There will still be a videogame though, especially with how hard they've hyped the legends stuff. I'm just not so sure this is a deal with the new game coming out shortly with more features, and a larger legends roster. $10, maybe, $20 still seems too much.

bread's done
Back