[Dead] NBA Jam 2004 @ TRU on Amazon....

Wow, I actually got lucky for once. I ordered it on friday first thing in the morning for 4.76. That sucks all the coupons are expired, I been trying to get Hulk for my son since the day it was posted.

[quote name='Ribkage']Wow, I actually got lucky for once. I ordered it on friday first thing in the morning for 4.76. That sucks all the coupons are expired, I been trying to get Hulk for my son since the day it was posted.[/quote]

yeah i tryed hulk everyday too, not that im THAT dissapointed i didnt get it, but for 4 bucks i wouldnt have minded

I didn't get lucky enough to grab ANY of the TRU titles on Amazon. Always out of stock. Really wanted I-Ninja and NBA Jam. Also wanted Turtles.

[quote name='Wlogan31']I didn't get lucky enough to grab ANY of the TRU titles on Amazon. Always out of stock. Really wanted I-Ninja and NBA Jam. Also wanted Turtles.[/quote]

i got i ninja, goblin commander, dynasty tactics 2, starsky and hutch, and beach volleyball, all for under 40$ combined....tru coupon code thread, this is to you my friend :beer: (root beer XoP )

Thanks to the codes, I got Whiplash for a $10.86 ($9.99 plus tax - free shipping), I-Ninja for $5.00 (free game plus tax & shipping), and Goblin Commader for $15 ($9.99 game with tax and shipping).

Those codes were fun while they lasted. :)

[quote name='Wlogan31']I didn't get lucky enough to grab ANY of the TRU titles on Amazon. Always out of stock. Really wanted I-Ninja and NBA Jam. Also wanted Turtles.[/quote]

I have I-Ninja. I think I got it for $10 plus tax, not sure if what shipping cost. I'll ship it to ya for $15. PM if you're interested.

bread's done
Back