[Dead]New Microsoft Zune $149.99 on woot.com

just wooted this. I was looking at getting the Halo 3 military edition (if it was $170 or under), but we couldn't find it at the base, and this is too good of a price.

(would have said 'thanks OP', but I check woot every night on my own ;) )

i just got mine from the dell mix up last week for 105 and i still cant decide if i should keep it or sell it.
the main points that are killing me are;

cant be used as mass storage
wifi features sucks
a little bulky
low video resolution and it must be converted to wmv first

You can't use it as mass storage out of the box but if you look around on the web, you will find that there is a simple hack that will let you use it that way. You can also pop open the Zune to add a larger hard drive and a battery with longer life.

wow. i dont even think this deal could be beaten on black friday!

damn good. but i just bought a PSP. I choose my allegiance to my portable device. :D

would be nice if w00t would have a laptop for $499 or something...if they did then id be all over it. i need a laptop :(

Damn I was kinda holding out hoping for a deal on an 80gb iPod but this was too tempting to pass up and I could really use an mp3 player for work...

[quote name='joetendo']would be nice if w00t would have a laptop for $499 or something...if they did then id be all over it. i need a laptop :([/QUOTE]

There's been some decent laptops for about $550 at Best Buy over the last two weeks. Keep your eye out.

If I had $150, I'd buy it. I've been wanting a MP3 player with FM capability. My Mini is awesome, but video and FM would be the ultimate.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']There's been some decent laptops for about $550 at Best Buy over the last two weeks. Keep your eye out.

If I had $150, I'd buy it. I've been wanting a MP3 player with FM capability. My Mini is awesome, but video and FM would be the ultimate.[/QUOTE]

The FM is what finally pushed me over the edge today. I was reading the specs and came to that, and thought "that means I can listen to Rick & Bubba in the mornings...". ;)

[quote name='yukine']I'm tempted to pick this up for my girlfriend, she still carries around a portable cd player and a stack of CDs.[/quote]

:shame:

[quote name='yukine']...I... don't understand?

Never had a girlfriend before? :D[/QUOTE]

When she leaves you and keeps the Zune you'll understand...

[quote name='freshzen']When she leaves you and keeps the Zune you'll understand...[/quote]

It's only $150.00, it's not like I'm spending several grand.

And we've been together for 5 years and are getting married soon, we'll be fine but thanks for the concern. ;)

Well damnit! I got an e-mail from FedEX today that said my shipment was not going to be completed because my package was damaged!!! GAHH!!!

I bought it just because of the price, but i have an iphone and i really don't need it....

I need to get rid of it, ebay has tons of these and they aren't selling for that high.. could i return this for store credit to any stores?

Dude i'm cheap! i'm only 17 and i had to sell my precious 5th gen ipod video and nice slider samsung phone on craigslist to get the iphone!

i even purchased the iphone from craigslist for 450 for the 8 gb!

and i'm not even on the 2 year contract! i hacked it so i'm using my old cingular service!!! i'm cheap!!!!!!

bread's done
Back