*Dead* NEW Prince of Persia (PC) $4.00 shipped- Amazon marketplace

Unicorntard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
***Dead, price of game was raised***

Scroll down and you'll see it for $.01 + $3.99 shipping= $4.00.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001BAU9E0/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

No disc in drive to play! :D

51NhG%2BItv6L._AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ehh I'll bite why not, well after some thinking, is this made in USA if that matters?
Remember back when i Ordered gta 4 and halo 2 off other people I'd get games made in Ireland, was sure they'd work but wasn't fully happy so returned.
Thanks OP though good deal, don't think i'll play but for collection?

[quote name='Leafitachi']Thanks OP though good deal, don't think i'll play but for collection?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played the game in about 3 months... I have a huge backlog :D. I'll probably will get back to it when I get a new PC controller... Im waiting for a good deal on one.

Fun game though.

Does this game natively support the 360 pad? I have the game but put it down because I hated the keyboard controls and now I have a wired pad.

Thanks for the heads-up, Unicorntard. There's an earlier thread for this same deal here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275295&highlight=prince+persia

I took advantage of this deal a couple of weeks ago using the "lebexpress" seller on the game's Amazon page ($0.01 + $3.99 shipping). Order with confidence, friends; my copy arrived super fast, well within a week so ignore the initial ship time the seller gives you in your confirmation email. :)

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Does this game natively support the 360 pad? I have the game but put it down because I hated the keyboard controls and now I have a wired pad.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I beat it a few weeks with a 360 controller.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Does this game natively support the 360 pad? I have the game but put it down because I hated the keyboard controls and now I have a wired pad.[/QUOTE]
It does. The tutorial messages are a bit overcrowded, telling you three different buttons (360 gamepad, keyboard, and mouse) that can be pressed to execute a single action, but it's otherwise quite nice.

As a note to buyers, the resolution options are in the "Launcher" folder. (Located in the game's install folder.)

I would probably be in if it was either GFWL or Steam but as a retail game, I'm hesitant. I think I will wait for a digital sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pROvIs']I would probably be in if it was either GFWL or Steam but as a retail game, I'm hesitant. I thin I will wait for a digital sale.[/QUOTE]

Good point, but for those who dislike DRM know that this game has none (check out the reviews on the Amazon page).

$4 for a game you'll probably play through once and be done with it. Really not much reason to go for a digital copy IMO.

[quote name='pROvIs']I would probably be in if it was either GFWL or Steam but as a retail game, I'm hesitant. I think I will wait for a digital sale.[/QUOTE]

You install the game and that's it. You don't need the game disc. It will run off your hard drive... just like Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.

[quote name='merkman']Sold out? I don't see it for $01 + shipping.[/QUOTE]

They didn't sell out... they raised the price! :D

Will change title.

bread's done
Back