[DEAD] Newegg.com Saw 2 Xbox/PS3 14.99

Amazon charges me tax so newegg is a better choice for us new yorkers out there. Thanks i will grab this i liked the first one.

Thanks for the person that mentioned it was nicely priced on amazon to i got fulfilled by amazon seller for 16.75 shipped 2 day. The 2 day ship was worth the extra $1.76

Thanks to op and amazon poster i finally got this game now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheeky']No dummy lol. Newegg charges tax here.[/QUOTE]

Really? newegg is no tax for me! Either is amazon! but I hate amazon with a passion

[quote name='loomis1975']You know, the reverse applies to other people :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. Just to make it extremely clear... Newegg charges the appropriate state and/or local sales tax for any order shipping to California, New Jersey, and Tennessee.

Of course, people in those states already know that.

I know Bredbu was just joking, but my initial post was for those folks that prefer to pay with credit, or have prime, or don't want to pay tax.

[quote name='cheeky']It's $16.01/$16.60 at amazon.[/QUOTE]

ironhide_facepalm.jpg

And correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't newegg still be cheaper even with taxes for the PS3 version? I mean, even assuming it's a 10% tax (it'll be lower), that would be ~$1.50 tax, making it $16.50. That's still 0.10 cheaper than the cited Amazon price, and no free 2 day shipping at Amazon unless you have Prime.

edit 2: It's now $16.75 for the PS3 version at Amazon

[quote name='ssjmichael']And correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't newegg still be cheaper even with taxes for the PS3 version? I mean, even assuming it's a 10% tax (it'll be lower), that would be ~$1.50 tax, making it $16.50. That's still 0.10 cheaper than the cited Amazon price, and no free 2 day shipping at Amazon unless you have Prime.

edit 2: It's now $16.75 for the PS3 version at Amazon[/QUOTE]

I cant believe you spent time figuring out that newegg will save you a penny.

Stop arguing over taxes people, you're supposed to taxes regardless which state you're in! Just order from the place you like. For me, Newegg, because it's in NJ, shipping is like 1 or 2 days to NY 99% of the time using the free shipping option. Amazon on the other hand, takes a week... Besides, you can get cash back from Newegg, but seldom from Amazon.

I don't know about part 2, but I enjoyed platinum the first one. It's morbidly entertaining... I'll go for part 2 at $15. It's brand new, from Newegg, better than eBay or Amazon marketplace. Thanks OP.

The people asking if this is good it is for one reason. The story you just want to know what happens so badly. The combat is not the best but the surroundings and puzzles and the story are good. If you like the movies you will like this game just keep in mind the combat is not some fighter the game is a adventure mostly so they put all the work into that and the puzzles.

I hardly see this one go down in price and the first one still around 18-20 used or higher still. These rarely ever go below what we see it now.

Thumbs up

Is it me, or have amazon and newegg been putting this game on sale on and off again for the last 2 months or so. I'm still trying to get the first one for under 15 or so. Hopefully on black friday

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is it me, or have amazon and newegg been putting this game on sale on and off again for the last 2 months or so. I'm still trying to get the first one for under 15 or so. Hopefully on black friday[/QUOTE]
I been waiting myself for like a year or whenever it got released. I rented it day one and enjoyed the 1st one alot. I kept wanting to play it to find out what happens. I do not see the 1st one hitting 15 or lower anytime soon.... I been waiting and waiting why i jumped on this one.

Amazon shipped me the ps3 version not the 360 one anyone else have that issue?

I just scored the first saw for $12 something shipped i was super lucky they had 2 left but i bought one. I recommend going fast to get the leftover one. It is a 3rd party seller express something. Enjoy!

bread's done
Back