*DEAD* Newegg Deathsmiles LE Xbox 360 $15, Scene It? Box Office Smash X360 $15

[quote name='io']Well, crap, had it in my cart but it didn't take my card and when I put a new one in, it was OOS.[/QUOTE]

I wound up re-buying it...I've done so 3 times...sorry.
I'm really indecisive on this one...then I keep remembering the box art :)

Figured I'd sell the faceplate since I have a slim.

I don't have enough cabinet space for that Feathsmiles box, but it's out of stock anyways. I highly recommend the Scene It bundle though. I've played it a ton and I use the controllers on You Don't know Jack also.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']

Crackdown 2 is just a lazy sequel to this, which is why there are so many complaints, except for the jetpack stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yet if it was different, people would complain that it wasn't enough like the original.

The name of the game is actually Scene it? Box Office Smash, not Scene It 2. I was wondering if there was a new Scene It when I saw this thread.

This reminded me I got a crushed copy of that game when I ordered it from GoGamer last year. That in turn reminded me that I hadn't seen any posts here in a long time about GoGamer Madness deals - they used to be frequent. It seems their website is just a placeholder these days. Anyone know what happened to GoGamer? I'm guessing the news isn't good.

They tried to retool their business model and.....thats the last I heard about it, a long time ago now. Used to be able to get something to show up if you put test.html onto their webpage, but I don't think even that works now. Yep, just checked, test.html just shows some generic headers. I really miss Gogamer, but I don't play that many PC games like I use to when I skipped every console from Super NES till the last year of the first Xbox. They did start to seem to make headway into console games last year but I don't know if they made any money doing that.

As far as the name, I just reported what Newegg had it listed as, and it is the 2nd Scene It? game in the series for xbox, so I guess they were technically correct.
Updated the name to reflect the product and marked it OOS since both items are on Auto Notify now.

Ordered Deathsmiles. I always wanted to try that game.

And I never liked GoGamer. CAG had one guy that actually works for the company and never admitted it. Of course, he was mostly the only one posting their Madness deals. I was and still am both PC and console gamer and for the most of the time their deals were terrible.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']And I never liked GoGamer. CAG had one guy that actually works for the company and never admitted it. Of course, he was mostly the only one posting their Madness deals. I was and still am both PC and console gamer and for the most of the time their deals were terrible.[/QUOTE]

There were at least a couple of CAGs that claimed to work for/represent GoGamer. They were very open about it. GoGamer had their issues, but I give them credit for trying to respond to the desires of the CAG community - as far as I know, long before Kmart or others.

[quote name='gantt']The name of the game is actually Scene it? Box Office Smash, not Scene It 2. I was wondering if there was a new Scene It when I saw this thread.
[/QUOTE]

There is actually. Scene It Movie Night just came out on XBLA last week. 800 points. It's OK, a bit more budget (as you would expect), but it's Scene It. Still works with the big button controllers as well.

If they had Deathsmiles in again I'd probably bite on both. Got that $40 gift card (from the Google Offers deal) burning a hole in my pocket.

bread's done
Back