[Dead - now 29.99] Ninja Gaiden: Black 24.99 @ EBgames

good to see that its under $30, but at E3 I think Tecmo annouced that Ninja Gaiden Black would release at a budget price. Thanks for the heads up though

[quote name='Scahom1']Awesome price! (if it's legit of course)[/QUOTE]
they honored the mistake on stella deus if you ordered it for $44.99

That's probably the MSRP. NG is about ready to go platinum, and $5 for the hurricane packs pre-installed is about right.

Thanks OP, I submitted my order. EB has a long history of honoring their price mistakes. Remember, if this ends up being retail price, you can always cancel later.

[quote name='tenzor']good to see that its under $30, but at E3 I think Tecmo annouced that Ninja Gaiden Black would release at a budget price. Thanks for the heads up though[/QUOTE]

Hopefully this game comes out at a budget price. It would mean that I made the right decision in waiting to get Ninja Gaiden.

I'll pickup Ninja Gaiden: Black whenever it hit the street date. Thought I holding too long for orginal version to drop down $20 but the newest version get my $$$$. :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll pickup Ninja Gaiden: Black whenever it hit the street date. Thought I holding too long for orginal version to drop down $20 but the newest version get my $$$$. :)[/QUOTE]
You've never played Ninja Gaiden!? Dooooddde!!! I have the origial with the hurricane packs and I still intend to pick this one up. You GET TO FIGHT Ryu. :D

Damn, this one got re-released quicker than usual!

Oh well... at least I only paid $23 for the original during the weird EB price fluctuations a while ago.

Be careful with EBGames.com honoring prices that later go up. Not only will they charge you the new higher price, but in my experience they won't even e-mail you to tell you they are doing so! I understand not being able to give a mistaken price, and I understand even cancelling the order. Inexcusable to charge higher prices with no warning though, like they did to me fairly recently.

That being said, it wouldn't be too shocking if NG Black actually is in the $20-$30 range, seeing as how it is essentially a greatest hits release of a high selling game with some realtively minor updates. Kinda like VF4 Evo or Silent Hill 2 GH releases for PS2, or Morrowind GOTY for Xbox.

bread's done
Back