[DEAD; now $5.99] PAIN: Sore Spots Add-on (PS3/PSN) - $0.99

bullet time

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I haven't seen anything about this here. Amazon is selling the Sore Spots add-on for PAIN for $0.99 -- $5 less than it goes for through PSN. You need the full version of PAIN to play this expansion. It includes two environments, extra modes, and new trophies. This is most likely a pricing error, so you may want to jump on this quick.

EDIT: For those who might not know, you can redeem the code via your computer instead of through the PS3. Hopefully that link works properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy that for a dollar!

buyfordollar.jpg

[quote name='Neo-Nut']Thanks op.
Is quest for booty 15 at the ps store?: cause amazon has it for 10![/QUOTE]

Yeah it's $15, I bought it a couple months ago at that price. Great game btw

I think Amazon switched the prices of Sore Spots and Ded Baron. Ded Baron is supposed to be 99 cents, but they have it listed at $5.99.

redeemed it last night (about 10 hrs ago) and it worked fine. after a half hour of updates to PAIN.
definately dont play that game enough.

Which is more enjoyable to throw around the hoff, andy dick or sulu?

i only want one and am leaning toward either hoff or sulu.

Would it be too much to ask if someone could buy it for me? I don't have an US billing address, and the PSN downloads on Amazon are only available there.

I'll pay $2 through PayPal, haha.

Nice find! I don't play the game anymore, for the price I can't resist. What does suck is that I have like $40 in the PSN store now but I can't use that money for amazon purchases. Not complaining but if Amazon comes out with deals all the time, I might not purchase through the PSN Store again

In for 1. Got Pain FREE with my MGS4 bundle system, haven't bought any upgrades, but for $.99 how can you say no? The game is actually fun, mindless, but fun. Wish the other level content was the same price...

[quote name='eastx']It appears to be dead now... :([/QUOTE]

Damn! I was going to try this when I got home ... maybe I'll still give it a shot.

[quote name='raiser']In for 1. Got Pain FREE with my MGS4 bundle system, haven't bought any upgrades, but for $.99 how can you say no? The game is actually fun, mindless, but fun. Wish the other level content was the same price...[/QUOTE]
Darn too late, but a dollar saved, haven't played pain since the trophy patch (and no trophies either)

picked it up early yesterday and played it last night. This is a great add-on for .99!

Too bad I had to sit through 30 minutes of updates first. I just can't understand why the PS3 is so slow to do these updates. But anyway. . .

bread's done
Back