[DEAD] OB's LOWBALL #7 Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Club Nintendo

Updated!

And yes, the auction ends as TBP quoted, on February 8th at 11pm Central. I will have it in bigger/more prominent text when we get closer.

Thank you for the new bids.

Without trying to sound too biased, you can always bid whatever you're comfortable with in advance to dissuade sniping bids for when you can't be present.
Sounds more like an eBay recommendation. ;D

J/k, but yeah, I'll have to find a different plan now to figure it all out to counteract my absence on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) :wiiu: Xenoblade Chronicles X (complete, like new)
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif
$21

Persona 4 Ultimax - $4

Advance Wars Days of Ruin - $3

Binary Domain - $1

Ninja Gaiden II The Dark Sword of Chaos - $2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - $2

Super Mario bros + Duck Hunt - $2

Xenoblade Chronicles X (complete, like new) :hot: :hot: :hot: $26

Ninja Gaiden II The Dark Sword of Chaos (cart in clear storage case) $4
9) :NES: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (cart in clear storage case) $3
10) :NES: Super Mario bros + Duck Hunt (cart in clear storage case) $3

We're nearly at the end. This lowball has a rolling stop, so that means between 11:00 and 11:10 Central, I will post "LOWBALL OVER" and it will be over then. That's just under 30m from now. Get those last bids in~!

Thank you to everyone for the bids so far. Hoping for a few more here in the last stretch.

4)
ds100.gif
Advance Wars Days of Ruin (Game, case, no manual, other inserts) $7

2) :3ds: Kid Icarus Uprising (complete and w the stand, no AR cards)
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif
$21

3) :ps3: Persona 4 Ultimax (complete, no preorder bonus stuff)
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif
$5

Kid Icarus: Uprising - $23
Ninja Gaiden II The Dark Sword of Chaos - $6
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - $4
Super Mario bros + Duck Hunt - $4

I was planning to send final invoices tonight.

Due to me being ill as well as my scale being an inaccurate POS, I'm going to need to go the P.O. tomorrow to more accurately get the weights. So I will get those and have accurate invoices sent tomorrow evening, the 10th.

Apologies for the 1 day delay.

You can see TENTATIVE totals in post #2. These are based on my scale, so they might be inaccurate, especially the two smaller lots that are hovering around 13oz (the maximum for 1st class mail, the cheapest mailing method.)

Thank you for your patience.

All packages delivered! Please leave feedback if everything's good, I'll be doing the same.

Everyone, keep watching this space; one of two things will happen.

1) Mini Lowball between now and end of march. Not as many games but lots of movies and other fun stuff

2) Bigger lowball around April/May

Hey if I did a lowball of all movies, would it be more appealing to just have a free-for-all of 30+ movies or have 1 big lot for one person to try and win? Reply with your opinion.

Hey if I did a lowball of all movies, would it be more appealing to just have a free-for-all of 30+ movies or have 1 big lot for one person to try and win? Reply with your opinion.
I was thinking of doing one too with just Blu Rays since I have quite a few to get rid of (probably somewhere between 50-100). I'd just be worried about shipping out so many movies and making next to nothing on them. It'd probably be easier and cheaper to just do all 30+ as a lot but I don't know.

Just throwing out an idea that I haven't really thought through but maybe If there was a way to let people pick and choose and just have the person with the highest average bid for a given movie win it, maybe that could work out?

Just throwing out an idea that I haven't really thought through but maybe If there was a way to let people pick and choose and just have the person with the highest average bid for a given movie win it, maybe that could work out?
Yeah, something along those lines.

If you have a big BR lot you're thinking of doing, do you want to tagteam a lowball? PM if so.

I'd say it depends greatly on what you're trying to auction off. If it's 30 movies, and only 10 are interesting, you might scare some off due to paying to ship 30 movies when half aren't even wanted. You might pay more for shipping splitting them up, but you might also bring in more in bids by not forcing folks to bid on what they don't want. If you ARE trying to bundle to save on shipping, I'd suggest small groups of them, like bundling movies in a franchise (like if you have all of the Harry Potter ones or something), or trying to group by genre, to kind of split the difference between drawing more interest without having to ship as many packages.

Also, I say this as someone who would be interested in bidding on Blu-Rays. I bid on probably 30-40 from another CAG's lowball and won about 20. I would have been less inclined to bid if I was bidding on a box of 30 assorted movies, as opposed to getting to pick and choose the ones that actually interested me. The best solution there, of course, is to start with a list of the movies available, to see what people think.

I totally support the dual lowball as well.

Welp, I'm moving soon (mid March) so I want to try and condense before then! Thus, I will be doing a Mostly Movies lowball, with 30 movies and ~10 other stuff (gaming/nerd/collectibles) starting tomorrow night and running through March 7th ~10pm Central 15m rolling stop.

bread's done
Back