Dead or Alive 5 360/PS3 First Time Pack Costumes DLC - Free

[quote name='dgwillia006']From what I heard, that was the only print. Makes me glad I decided to pre-order it, most stores in my area didnt even get 1 in and those were gone at the midnight release.

Also, gotta love free costumes, especially when they look good (Namely Mila's)[/QUOTE]

I was the only one to preorder at my store and the only copy they received was the one for my order. The DOA series is a bit of a niche, I dont think they would reprint any more CEs.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Yeah, the DOA5 CE comes with a code for 12 swimsuit costumes (one for each female character), which do not include the black and white bunny bikinis. The black was only from Amazon, the white was only from Gamestop.

CE swimsuits

Bunny swimsuits[/QUOTE]

So is the code for the GS preorders on the receipt? I preordered at gamestop and didn't get a bunny code...oops yes i did. sorry.

The CE swimsuits are about 60mb.

I also hope they release the preorder costumes as DLC. Its lame that it wasn't possible to get all the costumes unless you preordered the game from two different places. They should have included all the launch costumes with the CE.

[quote name='RipperArcane']Just wanted to clear a couple of things up.

First Tekken has the 100 bikinis, which are mainly 3 recolors of each one.

Second the bunny costumes are not the CE bikinis which are for all the girls not just 6 of them.

Third Tekken creator stated the preorder characters would be released as dlc, not sure about the 100 bikinis but nowhere I have seen did the DOA team say the same. I hope they do indeed release them as I didnt preorder but did buy the CE, which is a gamestop exclusive (it may indeed become hard to obtain).[/QUOTE]
There's actually 9 bunny bikinis....if you buy DOA5 at Wal Mart there's a divas pack which has bunny costumes for Lisa, Christie and Helena

bread's done
Back