[DEAD] PC Game Give Away at LANgaming.net

That's a neat site you've got there. I entered for all three, though I'd really hope to win the orange box! Thanks for the opportunity, OP. And good luck with your site!

EDIT: Oh, and how long is the contest open and when can the winners expect to be notified? Thanks again!

Thanks for all the comments. The winners will be announced on our next podcast (episode 15 - 10/28/07) The contest closes on Friday Oct. 26.

Winners will posted the following Wednesday on the site ( I imagine you will emailed then as well) The quickest way to know will be to listen to the show.

Thanks again for the interest, I wish you all the best.

I entered a couple days ago, thanks (even though I didn't win, heh. Oh well :p)!

Hey, OP, you're from Lynchburg? I went to this Governor's School progam at Lynchburg College over the Summer (whole month of July). Saw the Hillcats game for the 4th of July and all.

Downloading now. Hopefully it's worth the DL time... I am only getting about 15kb/s so I have to wait thru an hour of DL time plus listening to it. At what point in the podcast are the winners actually announced? And did you email the winners, if so I didn't win, and won't continue DLing the podcast.

And we have our winners!
Vince W - Company of Heroes
Jarid - Orange Box
Matthew L - Quake Wars
Tom W - Fusion Frenzy 2

PraireDOG, Yeah I live in Lynchburg VA. LANgaming.net is based there. (BTW we are looking for additional staff)

Winners will be posted on the site Wednesday, and I believe the winners will be e-mailed at that time.

[quote name='2Dskillz']PraireDOG, Yeah I live in Lynchburg VA. LANgaming.net is based there. (BTW we are looking for additional staff)

Winners will be posted on the site Wednesday, and I believe the winners will be e-mailed at that time.[/quote]
Oh, wow, that's awesome. Didn't know that you guys were based there.

I'm near Richmond though, heh, so I couldn't really work there unfortunately. Would be my dream job though, haha.

bread's done
Back