[DEAD] Persona 2: Innocent Sin $28.49

Hoping its part of PSN Black Friday Deals. Want this game but don't want to buy it knowing it won't work on my Vita when I buy one.

[quote name='Brian9824']Hoping its part of PSN Black Friday Deals. Want this game but don't want to buy it knowing it won't work on my Vita when I buy one.[/QUOTE]

You can transfer your UMD games to the vita.

[quote name='chunlirocks']You can transfer your UMD games to the vita.[/QUOTE]

For a fee, and that Service isn't confirmed for the US.

Any chance of this going to $19 at some point? Or is it more likely to go OOS first? Haven't finished P1 yet, so I'm not in a hurry, but I dont want to lose it entirely.

I'd like to pick this up...but for $20 or less. I picked up Persona 1 and 3 for $20 each and don't want to pay any more that that for Persona 2

[quote name='mikeda']Any chance of this going to $19 at some point? Or is it more likely to go OOS first?...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarthVicious82']I'd like to pick this up...but for $20 or less...[/QUOTE]

also hoping for $20 price, but thinking about hedging my bets by 1) PMing @ fry's 2) buying @ amazon & returning if it goes on sale w/in 30 days/ BF. what's amazon's policy re who pays shipping for return of non-defective items; eg, 'i changed my mind'? i don't have 'prime' membership, if that matters. TIA.

[quote name='ivana89']also hoping for $20 price, but thinking about hedging my bets by 1) PMing @ fry's 2) buying @ amazon & returning if it goes on sale w/in 30 days/ BF. what's amazon's policy re who pays shipping for return of non-defective items; eg, 'i changed my mind'? i don't have 'prime' membership, if that matters. TIA.[/QUOTE]

you pay return shipping

I've been waiting for this game to drop in price. Like others I want to wait for the $20 sweet spot. Any chance this will pop up again later this week on Amazon during a BF sale for cheaper?

[quote name='mikeda']The heck with it. For $8.50 I bought peace of mind.[/QUOTE]
at $20, for those of us w/out 'prime', we'd either
1) buy $5 filler for FSSS, or
2) pay $3.99 per order & $0.99 per item for std ship
so maybe peace of mind costs only $3.50? ;)

[quote name='KarlMarx']I've been waiting for this game to drop in price. Like others I want to wait for the $20 sweet spot. Any chance this will pop up again later this week on Amazon during a BF sale for cheaper?[/QUOTE]

if amazon sells a lot of them today, guessing BF sale unlikely.
if amazon doesn't sell a lot of them, guessing BF sale also unlikely, since how often has something gone on sale twice w/in a short timeframe (wks)?

FWIW, previous amazon low: $29.99 on october 11, 2011 (1-day sale, DOTD?)
http://camelcamelcamel.com/Shin-Megami-Tensei-Innocent-sony-psp/product/B00523VFJU

is there a (smart) way to check amazon's quantity-on-hand, other than placing an order for a very large #? TIA.

[quote name='ivana89']also hoping for $20 price, but thinking about hedging my bets by 1) PMing @ fry's 2) buying @ amazon & returning if it goes on sale w/in 30 days/ BF. what's amazon's policy re who pays shipping for return of non-defective items; eg, 'i changed my mind'? i don't have 'prime' membership, if that matters. TIA.[/QUOTE]

I've tried to pm online prices at Fry's before, but they always add in the standard shipping cost, so it wasn't that great of a deal.

Peace of mind only matters if the game is good. I'm not saying it's a bad game, but at least know what you're getting into and check boards. The Gamefaqs Persona 2 board had a TON of complaints even right after the game was released. Say what you will about the quality of the people knocking the game, but Persona 3/4 this is not.

I'm gonna wait till this hits lower. $23 is about my sweet spot, but I'm anticipating $20 on Black Friday.

odds are it will arrive smashed to shit. They mailed my first copy in a bubble mailer, and my replacment copy in one too after i complained.. im baffled at how terrible their shippings been lately. It wasn't just me either, they pulled it a while back because a LOT of people were complaining

Need to order this with a few other things so it doesn't come in the stupid bubblewrap envelope. But yeah, hoping for $20. Do I need to play the original Persona to understand the story? I played 3 and 4 already.

bread's done
Back