[DEAD] Pick numbers, win prizes/money, guarenteed $25 gift card every week! - FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, someone I know had theirs from 4/15 shipped .. sooo I'm hoping mine from 4/9 will be shipped in the next few days, $75 walmart gc.

edit: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT its been shipped! Thanks for letting me know so I checked.

$24.50!!! Should be about one more hour!!! this is a really great site! Why fill out surveys when you could just leave this on while you are sleeping and make $25?

I tried netwinner and i definitely felt like it was a waste of time.

I'd reccomend people to try Moola, but it's gotten really weird with having to verify accounts now...

[quote name='quadomatic']I tried netwinner and i definitely felt like it was a waste of time.

I'd reccomend people to try Moola, but it's gotten really weird with having to verify accounts now...[/quote]

Well if you dont use a macro it is a complete waste of time.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Well if you dont use a macro it is a complete waste of time.[/quote]

TOTALLY AGREE

How do I use the macro program? You need some kind of script to get it to work. It's probably not worth a few giftcards if you have to learn a new computer language.

[quote name='xboxowns']How do I use the macro program? You need some kind of script to get it to work. It's probably not worth a few giftcards if you have to learn a new computer language.[/QUOTE]
Its not worth it because it will and can get you banned, like I said before. Just play Netwinner casually and you'll earn some gcs slowly.

[quote name='lilboo']How did they find out..?[/quote]

not sure

but maybe because i have more than 12000 play in about 2 weeks

[quote name='zhaoyi']not sure

but maybe because i have more than 12000 play in about 2 weeks[/quote]

Yeah they got me too.
Foladar must have ratted us out
Asshole ;)
I ordered a card and IDK if they shipped it before they caught on...

Foladar must have ratted us out?
Uhh okay .. no need to blame me because I told you so. Ever think because you were gaining points at an insane rate, and online 24/7 that got you caught? Naaah, makes too much sense.

edit: by the way, if you google netwinner macro, CAG is the first site that comes up .. sure is hard when you guys are so obvious on cheating.

[quote name='Foladar']Foladar must have ratted us out?
Uhh okay .. no need to blame me because I told you so. Ever think because you were gaining points at an insane rate, and online 24/7 that got you caught? Naaah, makes too much sense.

edit: by the way, if you google netwinner macro, CAG is the first site that comes up .. sure is hard when you guys are so obvious on cheating.[/quote]

The ;) means I was joking!!! I know you didnt really rat us out. It was a joke ;)

1. FRAUD CONTROLS
    1. 11.1
    The Company monitors all sweepstakes, promotions and game play on the Service for fraud and employs various proprietary fraud screenings to ensure the fairness of all games, including the NetWinner Sweepstakes.
    Before a Participant can claim any Prize, the winning Entry will be analyzed for fraud and the Company, in Our sole discretion, shall determine if any winning Entry is the result of fraud or non-compliance with these Terms of Service.
    If fraud is detected then Company shall have the right to withhold any distributions of winnings, terminate Agreement, or take any other action that Company determines is necessary, in Our sole discretion. Further, Company reserves the right to take legal action to enforce any right or seek any remedy available at law.
    Company may publish any findings regarding fraud on its Website.
We intend to keep the game safe , fun and cheat-free for all.
And, we also have eyes in the backs of our heads
Know we always are looking out for those who wish to scam our site.

BUSTED!

~Hardtimer Administrator

[quote name='Hardtimer']
  1. FRAUD CONTROLS
    1. 11.1
    The Company monitors all sweepstakes, promotions and game play on the Service for fraud and employs various proprietary fraud screenings to ensure the fairness of all games, including the NetWinner Sweepstakes.
    Before a Participant can claim any Prize, the winning Entry will be analyzed for fraud and the Company, in Our sole discretion, shall determine if any winning Entry is the result of fraud or non-compliance with these Terms of Service.
    If fraud is detected then Company shall have the right to withhold any distributions of winnings, terminate Agreement, or take any other action that Company determines is necessary, in Our sole discretion. Further, Company reserves the right to take legal action to enforce any right or seek any remedy available at law.
    Company may publish any findings regarding fraud on its Website.
We intend to keep the game safe , fun and cheat-free for all.
And, we also have eyes in the backs of our heads
Know we always are looking out for those who wish to scam our site.

BUSTED!

~Hardtimer Administrator[/QUOTE]

Did they mail that to you ? LMAO

3.4 You may not use any automated system or software of any kind to access the Service, enter any sweepstakes or promotions or play any game, including without limitation "robots," "spiders" and "offline readers."

Oh NO! I think Ghost Control and Ghost Mouse is not allowed. This is the problem.

[quote name='Hardtimer']No, I am one of the Administrators on the site:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Oooooh, I see.
Hey Admin, have you ever joined Gaminglagoon?! :D

[quote name='Hardtimer']No, I am one of the Administrators on the site:whistle2:#[/quote]

Heh good job:applause: (can I make the clapping guy look sarcastic? oh well...).

Guess what? Sometimes morons infiltrate other site's message boards to bust people:whistle2:#. I was shocked too.

Keep waggling that virtual police badge.

[quote name='zhaoyi']3.4 You may not use any automated system or software of any kind to access the Service, enter any sweepstakes or promotions or play any game, including without limitation "robots," "spiders" and "offline readers."

Oh NO! I think Ghost Control and Ghost Mouse is not allowed. This is the problem.[/QUOTE]
Uhh, that was stated awhile ago. Macros such as Ghost Control and Ghost Mouse isn't allowed at Netwinner, nor is it allowed at most online games.

Pretty shitty considering I never agreed to that when I signed up. Guess that's what I get for being generous and letting people know about the site. :bomb:

You should change the OP since macro programs are still not legal, nor were they then .. I don't know if its because I generally play online games, but I've always seen macros being illegal in just about every game online.

I'd still strongly suggest Netwinner, as I would with GamingLagoon and PrizeRebel as I've had great success at all three websites .. $100 to date (with $50 pending) from Netwinner is pretty awesome just playing it on the side. Definitely play it while doing something else, and don't pay attention to your points .. play a few hours a day if you want and you'll have some free $25gcs soon enough!

I didn't know they were illegal. They have macros and whatnot in WoW so I figured it was no biggie. But obviously this isn't going to get overturned, so be it, I had a fun time while it lasted

Uhh .. macros in WoW are illegal too, you know? The third party programs, like the ones used here, atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back