[DEAD] Pontiac Halo 3 winners discussion thread

[quote name='NinjaGuy']good call, but we will all work together because the hardest part is the town :)[/quote]

The towns have been easy thus far. I doubt it's going to get much harder than the past ones.

I have an idea for the town. I gotta remember the website. We gotta do this quick and fast so they don't run out of copies, going off-topic, today is 9/11 :(

We still gonna use the webchat? I'm already camped inside it. Easier to post it there then in the thread so we don't get 500 of us mashing refresh on this thread nonstop =P

[quote name='zewone']I got screwed by the fucking internet as usual.[/quote]

same here dude, i was sitting there loading, unscrambled the letters for a few others when i saw them, then sat there and loaded some more...

I just wanted to point out NinjaGuy (whoever that was) Promised us codes if he got in and he didn't give, so BOO to him.

I got one, sooo psyched. But how do I print the confirmation page? It just prints two blank pages with the URL on the top.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I didn't get in :'( but some fellow CAGers are helping me get one :D[/QUOTE]
How's this? Help a brotha out! :D

[quote name='darth007']Now on to friday night... thanks to whoever posted Roswell, NM first in the chatroom.[/QUOTE]
Me. :cry:

Sry about that you guys i was talking about the chatroom and i was goin to post the answer but my stupid boss kept me late so i didn't get a chance...thanx zewone for setting it up, looks like yall did well...see you friday as long as i get out in time

All I know is that me and demo are getting help from cae, ken, and yama on Friday, possibly Kogg if hes not at a concert.

EDIT: So next one is at Midnight Friday?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']All I know is that me and demo are getting help from cae, ken, and yama on Friday, possibly Kogg if hes not at a concert.

EDIT: So next one is at Midnight Friday?[/quote]

Yup, im going to prepare my internet for the mass hysteria now...lol

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']can anyone unscramble this for city and state

WMOSLNRLE[/quote]
I think it was Roswell, NM - black crome tires

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']can anyone unscramble this for city and state

WMOSLNRLE[/QUOTE]

It's Roswell, NM

The second one is Black Chrome

But only the first 250 get the game, and that only took about 3 minutes (an hour ago).

[quote name='georox']I just wanted to point out NinjaGuy (whoever that was) Promised us codes if he got in and he didn't give, so BOO to him.[/quote]

ill post them 2morrow i totally forgot :)

[quote name='NinjaGuy']ill post them 2morrow i totally forgot :)[/QUOTE]
Hey, I provided the Roswell and black chrome answer!

How about you PM me a code? :D

Is anyone getting together in a chat room or anything friday night to try to help out for the Saturday drawing?

[quote name='bas2285']Is anyone getting together in a chat room or anything friday night to try to help out for the Saturday drawing?[/quote]

Yeah, I think so. You're going to need a lot of bandwidth for this one though. It was bad tonight, but imagine a friday night with no school or work in the morning.

How far ahead in the registration can you go before midnight and still be able to get the new contest as soon as it starts? For example, can you go all of the way to the part where you pick one of the contests and then click on one once the clock hits midnight?

I want to wait for as few pages to load as possible.

You get to the name/address/email/etc. part, fill in everything and when it strikes midnight submit it, it'll have you re-fillin the security code but nothing else. Any further and you get the last days.

Hey guys, this is frustrating.

So I got here at what I thought was midnight, but I guess it's not midnight Pacific that this goes by, so is it Eastern? Mountain?

Also, it's Tuesday night to Wednesday, right? so wouldn't the next one be Wednesday night to Thursday? Am I really stupid and just missing something?

Anyway, I'm really excited about Halo 3 now, just got back from the "first to play" event about half an hour ago, now I really want to get in on the first to own.

[quote name='jporter313']Hey guys, this is frustrating.

So I got here at what I thought was midnight, but I guess it's not midnight Pacific that this goes by, so is it Eastern? Mountain?

Also, it's Tuesday night to Wednesday, right? so wouldn't the next one be Wednesday night to Thursday? Am I really stupid and just missing something?

Anyway, I'm really excited about Halo 3 now, just got back from the "first to play" event about half an hour ago, now I really want to get in on the first to own.[/quote]

Good Luck trying to get in. Me and demo are worring over if we can even get any copies even with help. Just look around here for the answer.

[quote name='jporter313']Hey guys, this is frustrating.

Anyway, I'm really excited about Halo 3 now, just got back from the "first to play" event about half an hour ago, now I really want to get in on the first to own.[/QUOTE]

EST... the next drawing is Friday; someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it should be Friday night PST/Sat. 12AM EST

I just got done with reading about SD's Halo Tree thread and they're on freaking 65 pages. Most of them have won multiple copies and plan on winning even more on Friday. Can you get more greedy? Oh well, best to luck to all of us on Friday and good job catching that SD Spy demo, I think.

It isn't too hard catching them....just bait them.

By the way, Dragunz, how fast is your Internet connection? Cause that might be the most important factor on Friday.

Hey guys, maybe I am a little slow, but what are the "codes" that are being asked for? I have tried to get the first to own a few times but was always too late, but I don't remember entering any codes besides the non-spam code. Also, how long has it been taking for the 250 to go?

[quote name='bas2285']Hey guys, maybe I am a little slow, but what are the "codes" that are being asked for? I have tried to get the first to own a few times but was always too late, but I don't remember entering any codes besides the non-spam code. Also, how long has it been taking for the 250 to go?[/quote]

they are talking about an invite to the COD 4 beta that someone mentioned last night. Last night all of the halos 3's were gone in around 5-6 minutes.

It says in the rules that only one per address, so I wonder what they're going to do with the people that have 2 or more.

bread's done
Back