[Dead]Predators+Predator Blu-Rays for $12 shipped at Amazon

It's not a glitch and still works.

They have to be in the same order, but they don't need to be added at the same time. so add predators at it's lightning deal price, then add predator, Predators should show up as $10 gold box price, and predator should have a black price of $2 under the $8 price in your cart.

Contacted Amazon through Live chat, currently talking to them about seeing if it the discount can be added to a separate order since the other order is already processing.

Amazon Rep told me that since the order was already being processed the item couldn't be applied to the order, so she applied a $6 credit to my account to be used towards next purchase.

only 61% claimed, and my add to cart disapeared. I can no longer get the deal. thank for the help anyways, mitnosi

[quote name='shinryu333']only 61% claimed, and my add to cart disapeared. I can no longer get the deal. thank for the help anyways, mitnosi[/QUOTE]
Live chat with them man, they were quick to answer. Tell them your situtation.

[quote name='mitnosi']Live chat with them man, they were quick to answer. Tell them your situtation.[/QUOTE]

Going to try live chatting with them as well. If i end up with 6 dollars credit thats even better, gonna buy GOW collection for PS3 in a little bit anyway.

[quote name='mitnosi']Amazon Rep told me that since the order was already being processed the item couldn't be applied to the order, so she applied a $6 credit to my account to be used towards next purchase.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip im attempting to do the same

I ordered Predators before I saw this, cancelled the order and tried to get it and found I couldnt order again. Called Amazon and got it all fixed no problem. He just made Predators $9.99 by putting it in my cart and ordering like normal, then made Predator $1.99 as well after I asked him about the $6 off. Total came to $13.86.
It was the quickest and easiest phone conversation I've ever had with a company, I was impressed.

Thanks OP! I saw this just before I was going to order Predators. It makes up for me being gun shy and missing out on Infamous.

[quote name='ruiner']Wow this chat guy is completely c-blocking this[/QUOTE]

Same for me, this guy is beating around the bush. I'm explaining and linking all the information he could ever use. He's telling me he can reduce the price of Predators (2010) to $9.99, yet that's what I ordered it for.

[quote name='Twizz']Same for me, this guy is beating around the bush. I'm explaining and linking all the information he could ever use. He's telling me he can reduce the price of Predators (2010) to $9.99, yet that's what I ordered it for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I gave up. Oh well.

talked to live chat, very helpfull and the person adjusted my order price afterwards. thanks to those of you here who also helped me out on this deal.

[quote name='ruiner']Yeah I gave up. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

This is getting silly, he's now telling me that the deal doesn't exist. It's not worth the fight over $6.

[quote name='Twizz']This is getting silly, he's now telling me that the deal doesn't exist. It's not worth the fight over $6.[/QUOTE]

Haha that's what my guy started out with and then I was like "interesting because it's right here on both of the blu-ray sites"

The way I did it was add the lightening Predators deal first then add Predator next, its weird, it also gave me an additional 1.99 off my pricing, I won't challenge that. Safe shopping gamers :D

[quote name='ruiner']Haha that's what my guy started out with and then I was like "interesting because it's right here on both of the blu-ray sites"[/QUOTE]

Lol, LIES, it doesn't exist lol.

Chat eventually helped. The first told me to reorder my stuff and then refuse the first package. Naaaah, not gonna do that. All of the items were lightning deals I can't reorder. Then they said okay I'll put a credit in your account. Awesome.

I cheated and got the Predator Ultimate Hunter edition, which oddly enough is cheaper. Not looking forward to the horrible DNR, but at least it only cost .49 cents.
lol wow, they wound up applying a 6.00 promo to my account even though they told me they'd adjust the order. Luckily I was able to cancel the order. Now I have the choice of getting the bare bones edition with the better transfer or the Ultimate Hunter Edition with the bonus extras but terrible DNR. Hmm, what to pick, what to pick.

[quote name='Demon Soul']crap, you think its too late now? I ordered predators earlier this morning..[/QUOTE]

Can't hurt to e-mail/live chat/call customer service to see if you can get it.

I can confirm that it worked for me earlier in the morning. I just emailed them and they told me to purchase Predator and write back with the order number and they would adjust the price. They adjusted the price within a half hour of my response to their email. Gotta love Amazon.

bread's done
Back