*Dead (Price raised)* Saints Row The Third PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD $32 @ THQ UK store

monkeyz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Saw it over at slickdeals and wanted to pass it on to the CAG community; it is a great deal if you couldn't buy the $24 copy from the thq store UK, because this is for a deal at the THQ store US for $29.99.

http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_US/pd/Saints-Row-The-Third/productID.233244200

That is the link you need and yes the store uses digital river so caution to the weary about that I know some people have had real issues with them, but in my personal experiences I"ve been fine with them. I think it is a good price for what the game offers not to mention with the Season pass and Genki pre-order DLC are included so you get GENKI BOWL the first DLC that was just announced today will be out on the 17th it looked fun. Anyways enjoy fellow CAG's and yes this registers on Steam, matter of fact it requires it. Also get rid of the Extended Download Service it adds to cart automatically for $4.99 and you don't need it because well the key is on Steam and Steam has your stuff for download anytime. Enjoy! :D

EDIT: NEW URL

http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_GB/pd/Saints-Row-The-Third/productID.233244200

It is at the UK store, I think using Paypal will allow you to purchase it, US credit cards I don't think will. Enjoy everyone and thanks again to Z(+)DIAC. Its $17.99 EUROS which is about $24 USD plus tax I believe. Don't forget to delete the Extended Download Service because the key works on Steam or they will charge you more!

This deal still has all the goodies just cheaper! :D

EDIT 2: Price has been raised to roughly $30 USD plus taxes so like $32. It appears from what I've read people are not getting the codes for season pass even though it says right there on the site and in cart that you should get it. So far no one has confirmed if the e-mail they sent to customer service has gone anywhere yet. I'll mark this dead then for the time being seeing as the price went up and people are having issues. Sorry guys just was trying to help you all out.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some strange reason, it's showing up $50 with the link. But I already bought the game so that could be the problem.

EDIT: If you buy from THQ, don't forget to take off that dumb $5 surcharge for "EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE" It caught some people by surprise with the THQ UK Sale.

Ordered this yesterday, the product code registered fine in Steam but I still haven't received my preorder dlc or season pass product codes. anyone else have any trouble like this from the last deal. I don't know what happened to this thread and couldn't find the rest in the deal graveyard.

[quote name='anarchyburger']Ordered this yesterday, the product code registered fine in Steam but I still haven't received my preorder dlc or season pass product codes. anyone else have any trouble like this from the last deal. I don't know what happened to this thread and couldn't find the rest in the deal graveyard.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of the site listing, it doesn't show that they are offering the pre-order as part of the deal. Check your email like this. My email came like this:

Product SKU: PC Download
Product Name: Saints Row The Third
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: £14.99
Digital Rights: code

Edit: It all came in one email.
Product SKU: 0
Product Name: Saints Row The Third Professor Genki Preorder Pack
Amount: £0.00

Product Name: Saints Row The Third Season Pass

[quote name='lupe guillotine']From the looks of the site listing, it doesn't show that they are offering the pre-order as part of the deal. Check your email like this. My email came like this:

Product SKU: PC Download
Product Name: Saints Row The Third
Amount: £14.99

Edit: It all came in one email.
Product Name: Saints Row The Third Professor Genki Preorder Pack

Product Name: Saints Row The Third Season Pass
Digital Rights: code[/QUOTE]
My email looks similar except I only got the code for the SR3 base game. The other two codes just say "Processing serial number or unlock code."

I sent them an email last night roughly an hour after I ordered asking about the Pre-Order DLC and the Season Pass keys.

Still no reply :cry:

[quote name='mephistox3120']My email looks similar except I only got the code for the SR3 base game. The other two codes just say "Processing serial number or unlock code."

I sent them an email last night roughly an hour after I ordered asking about the Pre-Order DLC and the Season Pass keys.

Still no reply :cry:[/QUOTE]
This is exactly how my email was, I sent them an email as well. Hopefully they'll respond soon. :/

Is there a promo code or something? I'm seeing a total of £23.99. That'd be a lot more than $26.

The price went up from the looks of it. And yes you can use paypal to pay for it. I am not sure the status of the people that didn't get their Season Pass Codes as part of the deal. Might want to hold off on it if I were you.

[quote name='malistrais']any update on this by chance - i'm holding off on picking it up until i hear that the codes are definitely included :)

thanks![/QUOTE]

Got an email from them earlier today:

"Thank you for contacting the THQ online store.

We’ve reviewed your inquiry and it appears that there was a delay in
generating the Serial Number for your Saints Row The Third Professor
Genki Preorder Pack and Saints Row The Third Season Pass.

As soon as the serial numbers for these products are available, you will
receive a separate email containing those information.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

It's been 5 hours since they sent this reply and I still don't have my DLC keys :cry:

just thought i would update this. i picked it up even after the price was raised (to ~$37 us) because it was a good deal to get the season pass and pre-order dlc.

well, as others have noted, my order did not include keys for the 2 dlcs. I emailed them saturday, still no response. emailed again yesterday, still no response.

then i get an email today that my order has been cancelled because payment hasn't been received?! of course, looking over my paypal transactions, clearly it has. i've been playing the crap out of the game already, having registered the main game on steam...

what a mess. any suggestions for a different means of contacting someone at thq/digitalriver?

[quote name='mephistox3120']Got an email from them earlier today:

"Thank you for contacting the THQ online store.

We’ve reviewed your inquiry and it appears that there was a delay in
generating the Serial Number for your Saints Row The Third Professor
Genki Preorder Pack and Saints Row The Third Season Pass.

As soon as the serial numbers for these products are available, you will
receive a separate email containing those information.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

It's been 5 hours since they sent this reply and I still don't have my DLC keys :cry:[/QUOTE]

Let us know when you get your dlc codes please. I emailed them twice and the took forever to respond. The first response thought I couldn't located my SR3 product code and just clarified how to find it so they didn't understand I was missing the dlc codes. And the second was sort of the same, only they mentioned that they are contacting their provider for more information about the codes and if more than 2 days pass they would file a claim with their supplier. I'm not sure what that really means, but it's been 2 days sice I got their emails and still no follow up. I emailed them again today, so hopefully I get the same email you got here. This sure has been a hassle.

[quote name='anarchyburger']Let us know when you get your dlc codes please.[/QUOTE]

Just want to give out an update on this matter. Good news guys!

I have just received an automated email stating that both the Pre-Order pack and Season Pass keys were available! I checked my order via this site from DigitalRiver and voilà, I now have everything I paid for!

Even checking on the Genkibowl VII Steam store page says I own it after registering my Season Pass. Just in time too!

Finally happy after this 5-6 day delay has been resolved :bouncy:

(For the site I linked above, your order number can be found in the email receipt for anyone who paid via PayPal and can't log in with their email)

^disregard that response. I just got 2 emails from THQ support stating the codes are now available. I spoke too soon, I posted this from the living room on my iPhone then went back on my computer to check something and saw the emails.

bread's done
Back