DEAD - PS2 (model 50001) bundle FOR SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggplant_Wizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
A buddy of mine has a barely used PS2 he's trying to sell. It a model 50001 and it comes complete with the box. It has an extra Sony brand controller, a Sony brand memory card, a network adapter, two sets of A/V cables, Socom II (non GH w/ guide), and ATV Offroad Fury 2 (came with system). I'm open to offers because he wants to get an idea of what he could get for all of it. He's only looking to sell, so please, no trades. He can only accept NON CC PayPal, money orders, or cash (at your own risk).

I've gotten two offers of $75 and $80. There's no way he, or I for that matter, would ever go that low for a gently used PS2 with the included extras.

[quote name='Zombie']I've gotten two offers of $75 and $80. There's no way he, or I for that matter, would ever go that low for a gently used PS2 with the included extras.[/QUOTE]

The system will get you $80 max at EB or Gamestop and the two games like $4 each so the offers arent that bad.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Why don't you just ebay them then?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to. I just figured I'd see if anyone would be interested in it, but I haven't gotten any decent offers. I see PS2s without a memory card or an extra controller go for $80-90 on eBay plus shipping costs, so that's where I'm going to try. Shipping would probably be $10-15 alone, depending on where the person lives. Oh, and I'd never use Gamestop or EB's trade-in prices as a guideline.

Soon you will learn a lesson it took me a while to learn - you may not make as much money, but on the whole, its much more pleasant to sell items to CAGs for a few less dollars.

[quote name='joevan07']Soon you will learn a lesson it took me a while to learn - you may not make as much money, but on the whole, its much more pleasant to sell items to CAGs for a few less dollars.[/QUOTE]

I've sold plenty of things at a pretty good discount, but I won't give away a barely used PS2 with a memory card and another controller (plus the few other extras) for $60ish after shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back