[DEAD] PSP 3k Headphones with Controls $0.60 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izod517

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
Shamelessly reposted from Fatwallet:

PSP 3000 headphones with volume controls, etc.

http://www.meritline.com/showproduc...SEName=psp3000-headphones-with-remote-control

headphones-with-remote-control.jpg

Use coupon code:

MLC267141072961AL1

$0.60 with FREE SHIPPING.

Meritline usually takes a long time to ship so... patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP you rock. This is shipping out of China I notice - this isn't like buying a Memory Card for the PSP from there is it? As in the product is technically faulty?

Meritline is fine. I've only had one bad product (some male-male headphone cable) from them. Other than that, they've been great.

I've bought from Meritline multiple times with no issues, but their shipping really does take like 3-4 weeks.

@Zippon I had it in the title but the title was long enough already, meh, added it.

[quote name='QuickKill']Meritline is fine. I've only had one bad product (some male-male headphone cable) from them. Other than that, they've been great.[/QUOTE]

But we're ordering headphones too :D

Oh well for $0.65 I'm all in, especially because that's what I am. Cheap.

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks OP you rock. This is shipping out of China I notice - this isn't like buying a Memory Card for the PSP from there is it? As in the product is technically faulty?[/QUOTE]

it really depends if you're an audiophile or care about audio quality or not.

Different headphones = different quality

these ones probably have very bad range and weak bass + probably doesn't have a rich sound qulaity and you will be missing out on some few audio channels

[quote name='yarkitty123']Those are some pretty decent looking headphones. I'm just wondering if they'll work on a PSP 1000.[/QUOTE]
No, unfortunately, they won't. Only the 2000 and the 3000 have the same connector on the bottom; the 1000 and the Go have different ones, so the remote control won't work. You can just use the headphone part of it, but at this price I wouldn't expect the audio quality to be very good.

Works on the 2000 as well? damn maybe I need to get it.... at 60 cents maybe even if it doesn't work on the 2000 I need to get it.

I have some white headpphones like these for my 2000. If they are anything similar, they are garbage. $.60 isn't bad, but...just don't get your hopes up.

don't need it, but ordered one anyway, thanks. 1 penny back from fatwallet :lol: I always order from Meritline, so it's reputable.

[quote name='Izod517']I've bought from Meritline multiple times with no issues, but their shipping really does take like 3-4 weeks.
[/QUOTE]

Really? I ordered from them a few weeks ago and got my item within a week. My friend has ordered from Meritline a few times as well, received his packages within a week every time as well. I'm not sure how they do it, but I am not complaining.

They are good but when something does not show up they resend one and takes another 3-4 weeks to come so almost 2 months from order date. They are nice when i contact them but the long wait is why it is super cheap. I wonder how they stay in biz selling so much dirt cheap stuff. Do they rob trucks in china or something? If they bought these in bulk to sell i do not see them making really anything off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back