*DEAD* Quantum Theory (PS3) - $9.89 FS Amazon (third party)

HakaHina

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Amazon has
SZIEQXg8HgzD7Hb73d1dv983Go3gz2+BQICiKJIkIYQ4jrtcrvv7e5vNZrFYbm9vZVm+ubkB8DeCIHAc93q9brcbwzCHw2G1Ws1ms8lkMhqNnU7HYDD8BT0BUUKNL1XOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Quantum Theory sold by a third party for $9.89 w/ FS
Not a very good game, but it's the cheapest I've seen for it.

http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Theor...UTF8&coliid=IMQF6KJF6YQVJ&colid=16RR7USBXITSL

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice price for those that are interested, but I'll agree with you, its a terrible game. Normally I can push through a bad game, with this one I didnt even want to start the second level.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Nice price for those that are interested, but I'll agree with you, its a terrible game. Normally I can push through a bad game, with this one I didnt even want to start the second level.[/QUOTE]

Then you were lucky enough to never reach one of the platforming sections.

Yes, really, platforming.

This is one of the worst current-gen games without a doubt, keep your ten bucks.

This is one of those games that makes me wonder how anyone came up with the decision to release it in the first place. You would think someone would be able to say "this game sucks, no one will buy it, lets not waste our time even releasing it so we can save the cost to print, package and ship it".

[quote name='strait edge follower']I bet this will be in Target and sears bargin bins by the end of next month for 4.99[/QUOTE]

This hasnt been in my targets for ages. I'm sure Sears still has some copies for $49.99 though..lol

[quote name='wrencrest']This is one of those games that makes me wonder how anyone came up with the decision to release it in the first place. You would think someone would be able to say "this game sucks, no one will buy it, lets not waste our time even releasing it so we can save the cost to print, package and ship it".[/QUOTE]
Though, it did prompt an Amazon reviewer to drop the line "This game is like my ex-wife: abused and broken." So, that kind of makes it all worthwhile.

[quote name='Brother Daz']This hasnt been in my targets for ages. I'm sure Sears still has some copies for $49.99 though..lol[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I'm Sure Target warehouses will ship many copys to target stores to try to give away soon enough

[quote name='Brother Daz']Nice price for those that are interested, but I'll agree with you, its a terrible game. Normally I can push through a bad game, with this one I didnt even want to start the second level.[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to contribute, other than commending your wonderful taste as it relates to Sacred 2 and CivRev.

I'm almost tempted to pay $10 for a shitty Gears of War wannabe, but I can't quite get myself to do it. Damn, I've been so picky this month.

EDIT: Oh, duh...I didn't even realize that this is for the PS3 version only. In that case, I'll definitely pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this awhile ago with a Buy 2 get 1 at Game stop (yes it was the free copy) because I heard it was so terrible and I love torturing myself with bad games...but I actually enjoyed it. There are some frustrating parts and it is very very generic but I did play on whatever the most difficult setting was, so I expected it to be frustrating. If you are a completionist or try to go for a plat on every game than this game is impossible to do so because there is no one online and some of the single player trophies are just insane. The ps3 version also trades in to BB for $6 and amazon for 5.65 so essentially you are paying 3-5 dollars. If try not to compare it to Gears of War and remember that you paid 5 dollars for it, it may be worth it. It never crashed on me and wasn't riddled with bugs which I can't say about a lot of Triple A games.

Your asking? thanks for clarifying, wasn't quite sure what the question marks meant[quote name='GlassAgate']Co-op friendly?
Does it support lan or Live! co-op?
I'm asking[/QUOTE] no co-op that I know of but don't quote me, just Google .

Hate to admit it but i actually finished this game and yes it was painful.
Multiplayer is nonexistant also. I would pass on this.

bread's done
Back