[DEAD] Redbox $0.25 to $1.00 off rental, daily till 5/22

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Text Redbox daily till 5/22 for a new discount every day.

Text MAY to 727272 for $0.25 to $1.00 off today's rental.

How long does the 10 Days of Deals run for?
The 10 Days of Deals runs from 5/13/12 to 5/22/12 at 11:59:59pm CT.

Can I use the promo code for a DVD, Blu-ray Disc™ or video game?
Yes! The promo code can be used towards the first-day rental of anything at a Redbox kiosk. It's good for a discount off the standard daily fee for the first day of rental.

Can I use the promo code when I reserve a rental online or on the Redbox app?
Sorry, but the code can only be used at a Redbox kiosk.

What are the different discounts I might get?
The promo code you’ll get each day you send a text will be good for a discount of $0.25, $0.50 or $1.00.

When does my promo code expire?
Each promo code expires on May 22, 2012, at 11:59:59 p.m. CT.

How many promo codes can I get on my phone each day?
No matter how many texts you send to Redbox during the promotion, you’ll only get one promo code sent to your phone on each day that you send a text.

Can you email me the code instead?
Sorry, no – 10 Days of Deals is a text-only offer. If you can’t participate because you don’t have a cell phone that can text, stay tuned for more great Redbox deals & freebies coming soon!

Can I use more than one promo code for the same transaction?
Sorry, no – you can only use one promo code per transaction.

I texted but I didn’t get a promo code. What should I do?
Please make sure that the keyword is spelled correctly and that there are no extra characters (including a signature) in your text. Please also make sure that the short code you’re using is 727272. If you still don’t receive your code via text within 24 hours, contact the Redbox Customer Care team here. Have your mobile number and carrier ready to share.

Can I use the promo code to buy a used DVD at a Redbox kiosk?
Sorry, no – promo codes can only be used for rentals.

Regular Prices for Redbox
$1.20 for Dvd
$1.50 for Blu Ray
$2.00 for Game

Discount code terms: Code expires 5/22/12 at 11:59:59pm CT. Valid for either a 25¢, 50¢, or $1 discount off the standard daily rental fee for the item rented at a kiosk for the first night of rental. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Not valid online, via app, or for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the excess daily rental fee for the item and the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental fee for all items plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do not return your rental by 9:00 pm local time (at the kiosk) after first rental night. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancellation or change at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
may try to use 4 codes on tuesday or at least 3

women in black (first code)
the tenant (2nd code ) going to be hard to find 1 out of every 3 boxes
metal tornado or contraband

none of the movies worth full price

and my final code is another $1 off

GJHK32W

correction, the codes expire at 11:59 PM CDT. beware of the time zone

hopefully my $1 codes dont go to waste

This promotion isn't dead. I don't know who sent it to the graveyard. Expires midnight 5/22. So basically it lasts until 11:59 CMT. Thats what my codes say.

[quote name='slidecage']tried about 10 codes here and all used... at least post when you used them[/QUOTE]

Lurkers gonna lurk.

0.25 off code: DVD4NR6

Used six of mine today, last one I have left. Thanks to the mod who brought the thread back.

used 5 codes today, lol
in time
underworld awakening
thor
capt america
and haywire
im at work til midnite tonite, but damn, movie watching day off tomorrow?!

[quote name='Velo214']used 5 codes today, lol
in time
underworld awakening
thor
capt america
and haywire
im at work til midnite tonite, but damn, movie watching day off tomorrow?![/QUOTE]

in time okay movie

underworld your going to hate cause it seems it was a full movie cut into 2 parts (movie seems to end right in the middle of the movie

[quote name='Velo214']used 5 codes today, lol
in time
underworld awakening
thor
capt america
and haywire
im at work til midnite tonite, but damn, movie watching day off tomorrow?![/QUOTE]

That's like 10 hours worth of movies? wtf, I hope you have time to watch em or else you'll be spending another rental period

[quote name='Wario64']That's like 10 hours worth of movies? wtf, I hope you have time to watch em or else you'll be spending another rental period[/QUOTE]

more like little under 9

i think all of them are like 1 20 each

maybe 1.30

bread's done
Back