[Dead] Refurbished PSP Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo 4gb 6.99 or 2gb 4.99, Free Shipping

Thanks, not a bad deal. I've been needing something cheap to put Little Big Planet and Killzone on ever since I got them after the PSN outage.

[quote name='schnoo']Will these work on Vita? Might be a reason to buy :)[/QUOTE]

Probably not, unless some converters are made that you could use.

[quote name='schnoo']Will these work on Vita? Might be a reason to buy :)[/QUOTE]

No. Sony is basically saying fuckall of you for supporting the Psp. We are now introducing a brand new format, which we developed. Of course it also means that they determine how much to charge for the medium.

I'll buy a Vita when their new memory cards can be had for half of their launch price. I already bought their overpriced memory sticks once.

Dont own a PSP yet but grabbed 2 of the 4gb sticks. Figured they wont be much cheaper than this anytime. Now to get my hands on a cheap psp

[quote name='dragonjud']No. Sony is basically saying fuck all of you for supporting the Psp. We are now introducing a brand new format, which we developed. Of course it also means that they determine how much to charge for the medium.[/QUOTE]
Isn't that what they essentially did with the PS3 by charging 2x what they did in the prior gen because of Blu-Ray and the higher than needed specs they put into it?

FYI: IF you can somehow find them still, I believe Sears has the 4gb memory sticks that'll work with the PSP for $.99 now.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Isn't that what they essentially did with the PS3 by charging 2x what they did in the prior gen because of Blu-Ray and the higher than needed specs they put into it?

FYI: IF you can somehow find them still, I believe Sears has the 4gb memory sticks that'll work with the PSP for $.99 now.;)[/QUOTE]

Well, your comparison is a bit of a stretch, but I see where you're headed.

My point is that there're tons of existing storage media (shdc, micro sd, memory stick, m2, etc.), but instead they went and introduced something new so they had complete control over it. The introduction of Blu media was a two horse race, and Sony obviously won, but that's hardly a similar argument.

Woah, I've been looking for a cheap one of these since I picked up my PSP since the Final Fantasy games are 1.5 GB. Definitely ordered, thanks OP.

[quote name='dragonjud']Well, your comparison is a bit of a stretch, but I see where you're headed.

My point is that there're tons of existing storage media (shdc, micro sd, memory stick, m2, etc.), but instead they went and introduced something new so they had complete control over it. The introduction of Blu media was a two horse race, and Sony obviously won, but that's hardly a similar argument.[/QUOTE]

But who would sony use another company's product? It is like complaining PS2 games doesnt work with PS1 memory card

[quote name='62t']But who would sony use another company's product? It is like complaining PS2 games doesnt work with PS1 memory card[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I think you need to go back and read your sentence.
My argument is not about their use of different media to 'house' their games, but merely how they choose to handle 'saves' and 'digital' media.

I never said I wanted them to use 'other' companies products. I said it is somewhat of a stretch to ask us to pay for a new medium, because there're tons available (including many developed by Sony).

But many will buy the Vita on day one, regardless of all these negatives. I won't be one of them.

bread's done
Back