[Dead] RESIDENT EVIL: DEAD AIM in STOCK!!! Bestbuy.com

[quote name='fifthcore']No more free shipping at BB ?[/quote]

nope, there was a discussion about this in another thread. I really think it blows.

Hopefully I will actually get my copy I ordered on July 24 now. They lost it in the mail and the reshipment was listed as backordered, but now it is in process of being fulfilled.

[quote name='dingly']can someone answer my question please? :)
how much do you think i can get if i trade it in at Gamestop or even EB[/quote]

It's to early to tell 6.56AM. Be pation. If you in a hurry buy it then return it

Considering you'll pay around $7.50 per copy with tax and shipping, most likely not enough to make it worth your while. They both charge $25 used but I'd be surprised if they give you $10 for it. Might be worth something trading to others though.

[quote name='dingly']can someone answer my question please? :)
how much do you think i can get if i trade it in at Gamestop or even EB[/quote]

How about you asses who buy games (that are clearly in limited quantities) just to make a 2 dollar profit on them take a hike and let the people that actually want to play the game get a chance to get in on the deal.

This post is either talking to a specific person or, if his post was misconstrued by myself, a rant in general.

Wow... it was back but right after I ordered, it returned back to SOld Out... hope I actually get it and not get screwed over like the other people that I've heard got screwed over by Best Buy...

[quote name='snipegod']How about you asses who buy games (that are clearly in limited quantities) just to make a 2 dollar profit on them take a hike and let the people that actually want to play the game get a chance to get in on the deal.[/quote]

amen to that, buddy. i've been trying to get this forever, but when people order multiple copies of it it makes it that much more difficult.

I think this is back at bestbuy.com . Someone lost my dead aim but I bought it at compusa for $24 so it wasn't too bad, I don't need more copies of it tho. So if anyone is interested try it out again and see if you're in luck or not.

Edit : Damn, he barely beat me on the post!

bread's done
Back