Dead Rising 2 $19.99 + FS @ Newegg (PC)

[quote name='kanedags']Dead Rising 2 $19.99 + FS @ Newegg (PC)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-_-EMC-011411-Index-_-PCGames-_-32233013-L04C

They did finally patch the controller issues with the 360 wireless pad.

Still goes for $39.99 on Amazon[/QUOTE]

This is a great price for this game. Honestly if I remember correctly the first Dead Rising pretty much hit $20 not long after its release but took a long time to drop to sub $20, like $15 or $9.99, that and it is truly worth while. Also as a heads up for all those people that care about STEAM and DRM stuff, the key doesn't work on Steam, however the game does not use a disc check, it has a games for windows live activation key and that is the only DRM aside from a release date check at the start, all in all it is basically a digital copy and contains the same GFWL activation the other versions I believe have which makes this a great deal. I believe gogamer had this price with free shipping a while back and it was a great deal then as it is now. Thanks OP, people should be sure to not miss getting this, the co-op is amazing online and it works very well and the story is worth multiple play throughs. Just thought I'd pitch in my 2 cents.

Plays very well on the PC. And the other parts are available separately on the 360, so if like me, you can play Case Zero and West Case Scenario on the 360 and play the main game on the PC and not really miss anything.

I was unaware they had fixed the wireless controller issue, that is good to hear. My work around was to have a wireless controller as "controller 1" on the PC, then plug in a wired 360 controller as controller 2 before starting the game, this let me use the wireless controller no problem.

I've been thinking of picking up the pc version eventually, I'm hoping the aiming will be better with a mouse than it was in the original Dead Rising on the 360.

[quote name='msdmoney']I've been thinking of picking up the pc version eventually, I'm hoping the aiming will be better with a mouse than it was in the original Dead Rising on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Aiming is MUCH better. I'm playing DR1 on Xbox and DR2 on PC simultaneously and wish DR1 had DR2s aiming, would make killing psychos so much easier. Guns are great in DR2, and that includes projectile weapons like the Blambow :)

Great game! I got on Steam for $15.99 due to having RE5 from last year (also a great game). For $20, it's totally worth it. Beat it and going back for more for the achievements. I'll mess around with the game for a bit of time afterwards too.

My favorite game of 2010. Not the BEST game of 2010, but the most fun and my favorite by far. Beat it twice. Also, it's surprisingly long.

Just wanted to weigh in on the PC version, picked it up tonight at GS for $20 and it blows the console versions out of the water. I had previously owned the game on 360 and the load times were awful. PC load times are awesome and the graphics are so much better if you have a PC that can properly handle the game. Overall there's no question, the PC version is definitive and this is a great price for it.

bread's done
Back