Dead Rising 2 Collectors Edition (360/PS3) $59.99 with free shipping at Newegg

Went ahead and bought it for ps3 since a friend would split the cost.
He will play it for a couple weeks then its mine to keep.

[quote name='ravenz7']Went ahead and bought it for ps3 since a friend would split the cost.
He will play it for a couple weeks then its mine to keep.[/QUOTE]
:hot:

[quote name='cRodz']:hot:[/QUOTE]

Not really a bad idea if one of you are a collector and the other only wants to play the game. That's what I did with Starcraft II's collector's edition -I let a friend use the code, and every other physical part of the package I kept. Though, he's free to peruse the contents if he wants.

so tempting, I have this at home through gamefly, and I just ordered SW:TFU2 yesterday, and then NFS:HP next month, all while trying to pay off my credit card. I think I might have to pass this up for when it's cheaper, if it is, as I don't think I need all the extras, unless someone can chime in and give their opinion on it!

[quote name='ceck3969']Keep in mind the Zombrex movie that comes with the 360 ver is horrible. It's also free on LIVE.[/QUOTE]

yea... that movie wasss ehhh.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Which version is better? This or the one with the poker chips?[/QUOTE]
I wont go into all the detail, but the one with poker chips is more money and includes the regular non steelbook edition of the game. So it depends on what you want I guess.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Which version is better? This or the one with the poker chips?[/QUOTE]

This one effectively comes with a press kit which is cool but can feel cheap. You get a pen, a pamphlet, a bonus disc with terrible movie and average "making of". It also has a very small art book and prescription note pad and an admittedly cool steelbook.

The High Stakes edition comes with great set of cards a cool case and multiple sets of poker chips but no cool steelbook or extras disc. It's also 90 bucks.

The only thing I could see happening is High Stakes becoming more of a collector's item because it was only sold through the Capcom Store which quite possible may never discount it.

I would have been all over this if the game wasn't such a rendering mess on the Ps3. I have very little patience for screen tearing on a "high" end console. I wish Capcom would have released a CE for the PC. Oh well.

[quote name='trunks982']i dont know if i should get it at this price. but i do have a feeling it will drop more. maybe during black friday.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm banking on.

That and I'm broke.

I've come into a steelbook obsession. I hate it. If a game is released in standard or steelbook, of course I want the steelbook. So, I may get this game, not knowing if it's any good, based solely on the fact that it is a steelbook. Curses!

[quote name='Finch106']I may get this game, not knowing if it's any good, based solely on the fact that it is a steelbook. Curses![/QUOTE]

It's good. If you're not sure, give case zero ($5) a try.

bread's done
Back