Dead Rising 2 for PC deal - $25 @ GoGamer.com

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
NOTE: People are indicating the price is as low as $25! I can'
The Kartel is partnering with GoGamer.com to offer this exclusive promo for Dead Rising 2 for PC. Anyone who buys the PC game, can get an instant $10 off their price. And this is based on the current 20% off promo going on at GoGamer.com right now! In addition, there's a free shipping promo going on too!

Go to GoGamer.com to buy!

That means you can buy the game for as low as $25!

To get this promo, use this promo code which checking out: KARTEL. This promo is only good for one week, so hop to it.

:bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the game is currently $34.90 with free ship, meaning you can get it for $24.90 shipped.

You enter the code on the final check out page, there is a box to click in the upper right area, enter the code, etc.

Bought it earlier today, hard to pass up at this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I dont see a place to enter the promo code.[/QUOTE]

You have to login to your gogamer account and go through the checkout process.

It's on the order confirmation page, before you hit the final "place order" button.

I wasn't going to buy this at about $30 shipped, but it dropped $5, and I couldn't resist. Not a bad price for something that's barely been out for more than two weeks.

Tempted to sell my 360 version and get the PC version.. if there was any chance of mod support, i'd be all over this.

It's on Steam, too, so maybe there will be a deal on it towards Christmas..

What De
I used Kartel Code and got mine for $30
Now it's 24.90???
Did you guys have to pay shipping or was it free?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Is this game even playable on a PC with mouse and keyboard? Or is it really controller necessary?[/QUOTE]

What does this question even mean? I can't think of a single game you can play with a PS3/360 controller that wouldn't work on PC with KB & Mouse. Oh I guess racing games or something with a variable range button.

[quote name='funsocaltiger']What does this question even mean? I can't think of a single game you can play with a PS3/360 controller that wouldn't work on PC with KB & Mouse. Oh I guess racing games or something with a variable range button.[/QUOTE]

He's wondering if PC controls work well. Like how PC people complain about console FPS because of the controller instead of mouse and keyboard.

[quote name='Japakneez']He's wondering if PC controls work well. Like how PC people complain about console FPS because of the controller instead of mouse and keyboard.[/QUOTE]

Actually, just a related note-

We just brought on a new state-of-the-art product, the Peregrine gaming glove. It's a new PC gaming interface.

Here's the link to see a demo and read up on it:

http://www.gogamer.com/The-Peregrin...productId118981460VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Is this game even playable on a PC with mouse and keyboard? Or is it really controller necessary?[/QUOTE]

Controls just fine with a mouse and keyboard.

i just emailed them, you will only retain an account with them if you paid with credit card before and not paypal. I emailed them back telling them my plan and lets see if they can somehow give me the deal still.

I've bought something from them before, but when I used my standard email address it said it had no record of me being a user. Ah well.

bread's done
Back