Dead Rising 2 Minimum

I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I saw the minimum requirements (as of now) is 8800 GTS card and I have a 9400 mobile. I've never not been able to run any game, but the graphics minimum seems pretty demanding. I don't mind running the game on low but I'd like about 30 fps minimum if I can even run it.

Im surprised it wasnt higher before. Not so much that the graphics are top shelf, but the gpu is sure to get a bum fucking from all the zombies on the screen at once.

I would get this for my pc but this kind of game just screams console for me.

[quote name='gargus']Im surprised it wasnt higher before. Not so much that the graphics are top shelf, but the gpu is sure to get a bum fucking from all the zombies on the screen at once.

I would get this for my pc but this kind of game just screams console for me.[/QUOTE]

I think the only reason I am getting it on the PC is because of the super cheap $40 price tag :D

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']So I saw the minimum requirements (as of now) is 8800 GTS card and I have a 9400 mobile. I've never not been able to run any game, but the graphics minimum seems pretty demanding. I don't mind running the game on low but I'd like about 30 fps minimum if I can even run it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but you won't be running the game with your 9400M.

Anyone playing this on PC? I bought it on D2D.. also have it rented on PS3.. but I find KB & M much better with this game.
Though no one seems to be playing it online much. :(

bread's done
Back