Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (Xbox 360, Ps3) $56.94 at Amazon

I see $49.99 for X360 and $52.95 for PS3. **edit** not sold from Amazon, damn I hate it when they list 3rd party sellers.

Waiting for standard ed. to fall below $20.

[quote name='dejeckt']I see $49.99 for X360 and $52.95 for PS3.

Waiting for standard ed. to fall below $20.[/QUOTE]

Check the shipping.

Anyone have this CE? What's the quality of the artbook and other stuff? Hard to tell whether it's worth it without seeing them in person.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Check the shipping.

Anyone have this CE? What's the quality of the artbook and other stuff? Hard to tell whether it's worth it without seeing them in person.[/QUOTE]

Here's a high quality unboxing video of it. The art book details are towards the end of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX2IAZvAIlI

[quote name='dabamus']The CE is worth it IMO, but then again I only paid $30 for it on Amazon... :p[/QUOTE]

Same here. Traded in my DR2 for 30 and bought CE. Straight up "upgrade" haha.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']What a horrible deal. Last time they had a deal on it the price was 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Not an awful deal but it's not sold by amazon so this comparison is irrelevent.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Not an awful deal but it's not sold by amazon so this comparison is irrelevent.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is an awful deal.

Yeah, the CE is rather meh. The movie is badly dubbed (and only dubbed) and the pamphlet they literally crammed in the box all folded. Glad I only paid $30.

The injector looks amazing. The artbook looks pretty good, the steelbook looks alright. Over all it looks pretty good but I still cant get myself to buy it..

If you can buy this game on PC, do it. It is infinitely better looking and runs better too. The 360 version has terrible load times and screen tearing. Trust me, skip the Zombrex edition and grab it for PC if you can.

The best the PS3 version has gone down to is $50 when the 360 version was $30. Hoping for at least $40 to jump in.

bread's done
Back