Dead Rising for 360

target has them for $20, the only time i remember them being $10 was at new egg, but i think they sold out really quickly last time.

[quote name='ctrek3']target has them for $20, the only time i remember them being $10 was at new egg, but i think they sold out really quickly last time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, NewEgg had it for $10 on Thanksgiving and then CC had it for $10 on Black Friday. And you are correct, it didn't take long for the deal to be sold out ... maybe 3 or 4 hours (luckily I got mine :D).

[quote name='DigitalKitsune']Yeah, NewEgg had it for $10 on Thanksgiving and then CC had it for $10 on Black Friday. And you are correct, it didn't take long for the deal to be sold out ... maybe 3 or 4 hours (luckily I got mine :D).[/QUOTE]

Oh damn didn't know it sold out that fast. Good thing I grabbed one too haha.

[quote name='Green Card200']Oh damn didn't know it sold out that fast. Good thing I grabbed one too haha.[/QUOTE]

Me neither. I must have seen it here as soon as it was posted. I still haven't played it yet, though...

I picked it up back in July-August time frame for 7 bucks at my local TRU. It was in the display case and when I asked them to scan it it came up at that price. So if your TRU has it than chances are it is clearance priced. But after owning Left 4 Dead who needs Dead Rising? Although it is still a better game then Resident Evil 5 could ever hope to be.

bread's done
Back