Dead Rising Non-Platinum Hits Version

rapsodist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm looking for a non-Platinum Hits version of Dead Rising. None of the B&M stores in my area have it since it was phased out so long ago. It's impossible to determine with all the online retailers I've checked (and unlikely that they'd have it) but perhaps someone out there has a suggestion besides getting a used copy on eBay?

Not sure if it is too far out of your area but the TRU in Hawthorne has a copy of Dead Rising clearanced at $9.98. If you do make the trip, call first to make sure they still have it and have them hold it for you. You just missed out on an extra 20% off on clearance (ended 8/16). I got it for $7.98.

[quote name='emg28']Not sure if it is too far out of your area but the TRU in Hawthorne has a copy of Dead Rising clearanced at $9.98. If you do make the trip, call first to make sure they still have it and have them hold it for you. You just missed out on an extra 20% off on clearance (ended 8/16). I got it for $7.98.[/quote]

And it's actually an original green case version? I may have to ask my friends around that area to check on that for me (after I make a call, of course).

bread's done
Back