Dead Rising (Xbox 360)

yellowsnow4free

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
After looking into the Capcom Platinum Hits Triple Pack, I realized that of the 3 games, "Dead Rising" was the only one I really wanted to own.

So, here I am asking CAG for some help.

Are there any deals on "Dead Rising" for Xbox 360? So far the game looks like it runs for about $15 - $20, new or used. For a 3 year old game that's also a platinum hit, that seems kinda steep.

Anyone know (or forsee) any deals on this game?

Thanks

$15 - $20 new or used and that is STEEP.

I know this is CHEAPASSGAMER but for a great game that is a good price.

Not sure if you want the guide but last time I checked it was steep.

I sold my Dead Rising Guide (MINT) on Ebay for $65 about 1 year ago. Not sure if it still goes for that or not.

I recommend just looking for a deal on the three pack, it's worth it for the price. The zon usually has it for $36.99.

[quote name='Izod517']I recommend just looking for a deal on the three pack, it's worth it for the price. The zon usually has it for $36.99.[/QUOTE]
The 3 pack is a good price, but I'm just not that interested in Lost Planet or Devil May Cry 4 that much
shrug.gif

I played the demo version of each, but they just were not for me.

Either way, there are enough copies of Dead Rising on eBay that I might as well try and score one cheap.

But I agree, if you're into all 3 games the 3 pack is a real bargain!

Dead Rising has held that $15 to $19 value for a very long time now. New or Used it seems to be very difficult to get it less than $15. Even people on craigslist don't want to sell it less than $15. It's kinda turned into a cult classic, and it just doesn't want to drop below that $15 price point. I think part of the reason is that Capcom hasn't reissued it, so there are only so many copies floating around out there.

bread's done
Back