[DEAD] Saints Row: The Third $15.29 download @Gamefly

[quote name='LurkerLito']Hmm, I paid $13.76 at gamefly just a minute ago.[/QUOTE]

I double checked the deal and was not able to get it for $13.76 myself. Perhaps you had some credit?

Totally getting this when I get paid on the 31st, the day it expires...especially because it's STEAMable.

Anyone think it'd be lower during STEAM's summer sale? I doubt it could be beat by much. 75% off would the only round percentage that'd beat $15.29. STEAM has it for $50 still. It's possible, but with a game being 6 mo's old, it'd take one of the summer sale daily deals to beat that (where they put like 8 games per day at drastic discounts, the final day is a "best of" smorgasbord).

I am a long time GF member so maybe I got an extra 10%. It's weird if they did it that way with no notice. Usually they like to show you they gave you something for being a member.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Same price on Amazon - much preferred outlet.[/QUOTE]

Amazon's sale ended yesterday, I think.

[quote name='TheAmazingXemo']Probably common knowledge, but it does activate on Steam as well.[/QUOTE]

That's b/c Steam is required for this game period....

Great game...you'll get 15 bucks out of it guaranteed. Most fun I've had in a game in awhile - many games make you work for entertainment, Saints Row 3 gives it in bunches.

This is a good deal but I am holding out to see if Steam does the THQ complete pack for the summer sale updated with this game and a couple of other more recent releases like Space Marine that weren't in the prior sale packs.

bread's done
Back