(DEAD) Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (BR/DVD combo) $13.99 on Amazon

Scott Pilgrim plus Assassin Creed brotherhood both are this weeks best deals to pick from Best buy .Buying assassin as gift as already own one .Best buy showing worthy discounts for second week in a row .

Awesome movie... and the PS3/360 game is not half bad either.

And, if you are going the Best Buy route and it's near a mall check out HotTopic - Scott Pilgrim shirts are 75% off this weekend (part of additional 50% clearance sale).

[quote name='kenjimeadu']Bit, thanks OP!!! I've been waiting for it to drop below 19, and this is awesome![/QUOTE]

Same here. :) Certainly took it long enough - thanks OP!

I have been watching this one almost every other day to drop in price. Had to jump at this price. Great deal and the first I've seen it below 19.99 (which I almost jumped at). Great flick. Grabbed it with Inception at the same price.

I'm in that group that's been waiting for this to drop in price. Snagged up a copy with my $20 gift card that I got from that $10 deal a while back.

[quote name='blindinglights']What's the promo code from?[/QUOTE]

If you rented the movie via Amazon VoD. I rented it for free several months ago with the twitter promotion.

[quote name='DestroVega']someone mentioned the game, is this somehow included? or just a random statement of love for the game.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the person just liked the game as well (random statement).

I want to own the movie, but, I've bought enough damn stuff the last month or two. Expensive stuff.

I'll keep waiting. $10 or less!

I've never seen the movie, and as much as I can't stand Michael Sera, I ordered it anyway since the trailer looks entertaining... but YIKES, that's quiet a backorder. March 7th delivery WITH Amazon Prime...

[quote name='Luriden']I've never seen the movie, and as much as I can't stand Michael Sera, I ordered it anyway since the trailer looks entertaining... but YIKES, that's quiet a backorder. March 7th delivery WITH Amazon Prime...[/QUOTE]

I canceled my order today because of the long backorder. That and the bluray of Fist of Legend has serious subtitle issues. Will try to get a copy of Scott Pilgrim with a slipcover at a Bestbuy. Heard many of their stores carry copies that don't have one so hopefully I don't have to hit more than one store just to find a copy that does.

[quote name='AshesofWake']sigh amazing price and time to be broke...plus I want this in case I get a blu ray player one of these fantasticle days.[/QUOTE]

Considering it also has a DVD copy, this is a no-brainer.

BTW, I was at Best Buy last night and it was sold out.

Been waiting on a sub $15 price for ages it seems, so I jumped on this. Not a Cera fan, but Wright makes great movies & the reviews on this are excellent, so I'm sure it'll be a winner. Mine should ship in the next couple days, but price was the biggest factor for me, not it's backorder status. I've waited several months to get this, I can wait a week or two more to get it at a good price.

At the same time the Blu/DVD was $13.99, I ordered the DVD only version for $8.99. It arrived today via FSSS.

Anybody know if the digital copy will play on an Android phone? I'd hate to use the code only to find out I can't watch it on my Evo Shift.

bread's done
Back