(DEAD) Six Feet Under: The Complete Series $65.99 DVD

Damn, very tempted to watch this series again. I watched this show religiously. At this price, that's like $2.75 per disc. Each disc is probably about 3 or 4 hours of amazing entertainment.

I really tried to like this show but it just didn't do it for me. Probably because I compared it to the awesomeness of dexter.

^ personally I don't think dexter is even in the same ballpark as six feet under, and I enjoy dexter a lot.

think I might pull the trigger, no chance this sees a bluray release...???

[quote name='irighti']^ personally I don't think dexter is even in the same ballpark as six feet under, and I enjoy dexter a lot.

think I might pull the trigger, no chance this sees a bluray release...???[/QUOTE]

There was some talk of a bluray release a while back but it seems HBO is focused on HBO go right now. So, I wouldn't expect a bluray release until 2013 at the earliest.

great price, but I'm not too fond of the packaging. The discs come in slits rather than a standard plastic holder. Saves on space, but also increases the likelihood of them getting scratched

61Y7aYijk5L.jpg

[quote name='ssjmichael']great price, but I'm not too fond of the packaging. The discs come in slits rather than a standard plastic holder. Saves on space, but also increases the likelihood of them getting scratched[/QUOTE]

Yea, but the fuzzy grass on top is a nice touch.

[quote name='ssjmichael']great price, but I'm not too fond of the packaging. The discs come in slits rather than a standard plastic holder. Saves on space, but also increases the likelihood of them getting scratched

61Y7aYijk5L.jpg
[/QUOTE] weird, didn't realize they had two packages for this. I got mine a few years ago and each season has it's own case, though the outter box is gigantic and does not sit well on the shelf

[quote name='elessar123']Yea, but the fuzzy grass on top is a nice touch.[/QUOTE]

That's not on this edition. That's the other edition that comes with all 5 seasons without that ginormous outer box that held them.

[quote name='mr_bungle']That's not on this edition. That's the other edition that comes with all 5 seasons without that ginormous outer box that held them.[/QUOTE]

Damn... My memory sucks nowadays.

[quote name='dv8mad']Lots of wasted potential in that show. Definitely felt like one of the many that was cancelled too soon.[/QUOTE]

Six Feet Under wasn't cancelled, though. They just only did five seasons.

bread's done
Back