[DEAD] Skylanders Giants Starter Kit $24.99 (after $10 off coupon)

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
:360: :ps3: :3ds: :wii:
Wii_U_platform_icon.png

Skylanders Giants $34.99
Thru May 25th at Toys R Us

$10 off coupon via McDonald's:
http://www.happymeal.com/en_US/downloads/12ACT117_SG_McD_Coupon_Final.pdf

These coupons were also in recent Happy Meal toys too, as well as in various Disney publications such as Disney Jr. magazine and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot, pricematched at Walmart and got the glow in the dark versions for PS3 and 3DS! They actually scanned the coupon 3 times rather than 2 so it was $40!

It just occurred to me, some 12 hours after opening it, that the PS3 portal isn't Bluetooth anymore either! They cheaped out and went with the wired 360 version. It has a nice long cord at least but that's disappointing since I was expecting to use it with my iPad, not that it's a huge loss and no batteries required at least.

Wanted to say thank you for posting this deal.

I printed the McD coupon and finally got to TRU last night. I also had a $5 off $25 coupon from the TRU Mastercard that did not have a video game exclusion. Even though the price was $24.99, the $5 off applied successfully.

Got this for $20 + tax.

[quote name='flix1']Wanted to say thank you for posting this deal.

I printed the McD coupon and finally got to TRU last night. I also had a $5 off $25 coupon from the TRU Mastercard that did not have a video game exclusion. Even though the price was $24.99, the $5 off applied successfully.

Got this for $20 + tax.[/QUOTE]

Nice!

This reminds me that I can mark this as dead

bread's done
Back