[DEAD] Skylanders Triple Character Pack: Cynder, Lightning Rod, Zook $19.99

I really wish the hoarders who buy 50 of these things, then try to flip them for 2-3x the value all contract AIDS from a Rhino in the most painful way possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='berzirk']I really wish the hoarders who buy 50 of these things, then try to flip them for 2-3x the value all contract AIDS from a Rhino in the most painful way possible.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I understand buying like 1 or 2. But it's kind of sad when I see people buying a dozen of these things. But I guess that's how they get their rent money.

I saw 2 on the shelf in TRU on Wed. for $24.99 each. Had I known it was a new set I might have bought 1, but the $24.99 price tag put me off. For $19.99 I'ld buy 1.

The 3-pack is back in stock, showed up in my Gold Box for $18.99.

The new 32-figure carrying case also showed up in my Gold Box, available for ordering but not currently in stock, at $28.46.

[quote name='Dah-Dee']The 3-pack is back in stock, showed up in my Gold Box for $18.99.

The new 32-figure carrying case also showed up in my Gold Box, available for ordering but not currently in stock, at $28.46.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, picked one up. So happy!

bread's done
Back